Amiri's Move another ability doesn't work if she doesn't move. Rhyme much?

Rhygar

Question

As topic. All is good if she moves at end of her turn and is given option to move adjacent allies to her.

But if she stays put at her spot , the option to move an ally isn't available. Which should by all account have been possible too.

9 answers to this question

As topic. All is good if she moves at end of her turn and is given option to move adjacent allies to her.

But if she stays put at her spot , the option to move an ally isn't available. Which should by all account have been possible too.

Hah, and I just came to the forum to post this very bug.

I can confirm that Move Another worked as intended pre-patch 1.0.3 . Now, when you get to the map, and select your own location, you enter the location and your Move power button is again active, instead of you being offered a dialogue to select other characters. It's sad when a patch turns out to not only be fixing some things, but also breaking others.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I can reproduce this as well (also came to post this).

One question though: How do you cancel deciding to use her power (if say, you actually wanted to use the "at end of turn" power on your current location) if you can move an ally?

Right now I can cancel by picking her current location, since that fails to ask me about an ally.  What's the cancel UI once I can move (just) an ally that way?

One question though: How do you cancel deciding to use her power (if say, you actually wanted to use the "at end of turn" power on your current location) if you can move an ally?

Right now I can cancel by picking her current location, since that fails to ask me about an ally.  What's the cancel UI once I can move (just) an ally that way?

You just get the same small 'character icon' window that you get if you move to another location. In this window there's an X that allows you to decline moving other people. If you do this at your location - I believe it should leave your Move power button active - you then just press the End Turn button to essentially skip the power (rather than 'canceling' it)

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

You just get the same small 'character icon' window that you get if you move to another location. In this window there's an X that allows you to decline moving other people. If you do this at your location - I believe it should leave your Move power button active - you then just press the End Turn button to essentially skip the power (rather than 'canceling' it)

Amiri is broken for me as well, as of 1.0.3. That character select dialogue box no longer shows after 1.0.3, when it definitely did prior. I cannot move anyone either to my location if stationary, or with me if I move to another location.

In 1.0.3 I can definitely move people if I move to another location(albeit not if I'm stationary)

Are you sure there were legal targets?  (Maybe you were on legendary and they weren't close enough?  Or the only person close enough was the last person at the dam?)

• Like 1