Feature request: Add option to make villain and henchman dialogs repeatable.

I'm not sure if its a bug or a "feature", but I've noticed that you only get villain and henchmen dialogs the first time you run through a mission (encountering them in game, not the dialog at the end of the scenario).  I was hoping it was a bug and would be corrected with 1.03, but it is unchanged, so its probably intentional.

Since the dialog between characters and villains is different for each character, a lot of the writing that went into those will never be seen with the way it is now.

I have not tried it yet, but theoretically, I should be able to start a new game and have them show up again, but it would be nice to have a checkbox in settings that would have us either show the dialog every time we encounter a villain or have it is the way it is now.

Edited by altonu

It could be a glitch, but probably not hardware specific since I get the same behavior on both iPad(4) and Android (Galaxy Tab S2) tablets.

I am specifically talking about the dialog that happens when you encounter a villain (and some henchmen) in a scenario right before you fight them.  I only get that dialog the first time I have those battles. 

I think (not really sure, I´ll check as soon as I finish my current adventure) that I still get them. But everytime I did an older scenario, I used new chars (to level them up), so maybe thats why I think (now you made me doubt lol) that I get the dialogues. I´ll let you know when I test it :)

It could be a glitch, but probably not hardware specific since I get the same behavior on both iPad(4) and Android (Galaxy Tab S2) tablets.

I am specifically talking about the dialog that happens when you encounter a villain (and some henchmen) in a scenario right before you fight them.  I only get that dialog the first time I have those battles. 

Yeah, I actually reported it as a bug a while ago, I couldn't event allow that this was the desired behaviour.

You're probably doing what I did - reusing the same Party 'save', only with different party make up. Currently, you need to start a different Party save with your other characters to experience the dialogues.

Ironically, the 'location' dialogues (Sawmill, Habe Sanatorium, etc..) are unaffected by this and you need to skip them every time, even if they're mostly the same for any character.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.