Bug: Lamatar Bayden oversteps his bounds

Namyra

Question

8 answers to this question

What device? In iPad air2 this is displayed as it should be...

Those are just glitches - I've had a few card images appear displaced sometimes, but the next time I see that card, all is well. Whatever is causing it, I could bet it's not worth the dev load to track down and fix, for all the impact it has on the game. Abadar knows, there's plenty more urgent fixes that need doing (like making 3-3 actually detect your wins)...

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

iPad 4

It's not urgent, no, but I still feel it's worth reporting. The devs can put it on their list and assign it a low priority, and maybe it's super easy to fix, and maybe it isn't and they won't bother for now or ever. Either way, that's up to them. I'm just trying to help make this great app even better by reporting bugs, no matter how little. I don't expect them to fix the small inconsequential glitches anytime soon, but maybe they want to later when all the major bugs are ironed out.

• Like 2

I don't think it's a scaling issue, I think it's an issue that the image layers are in the wrong order. The image border and text field should be in front of the card illustration, but it's the other way round.

It appears to be a rare glitch and not specifically tied to Lamatar Bayden anyways, I didn't run into it again on my Heroic playthrough, he displayed fine then.

Edited by Namyra