Rebuilding in adventure 3

So do we not get to pick from AD#-2 when refilling empty slots in this version? Just got my adventure 3 card feat and took blessings for most characters eagerly anticipating being able to pick whatever B or 1 blessings I wanted, only to be restricted to Blessing of the Gods. In the physical version, once you start adventure 3 all of decks B, C, and 1 open up for rebuilding. Is that not true here or is it unintentional?

Not sure, but you're definitely right. Took a spell card feat on Kyra after the second adventure (3-2), hadn't picked up any spells so was given the choice of taking cards out of the box to fill that slot. To my surprise, I only got to pick from the basics.

So do we not get to pick from AD#-2 when refilling empty slots in this version? Just got my adventure 3 card feat and took blessings for most characters eagerly anticipating being able to pick whatever B or 1 blessings I wanted, only to be restricted to Blessing of the Gods. In the physical version, once you start adventure 3 all of decks B, C, and 1 open up for rebuilding. Is that not true here or is it unintentional?

People reported that problem. It would seem rebuilding works as intended with the other card types, except Blessing.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Brainwave... and it would seem now there're contradictory reports of if this works at all as intended...

EDIT 2: Here's the report that Spell selection worked correctly: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87177-bug-rebuilding-deck-between-scenarios/

Edited by Longshot11

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Well even in that post you linked when it "works" he says he didn't see every B/C/1 spell, just ones he'd encountered?? Something's definitely off.

I think I got it now - that poster was looking at the AD# of the cards, but he was, in fact, only seeing Basic cards - some of which have different AD# than 0- that's also why he reported seeing AD2 cards.

And yeah, this is a major thing to screw up and really sucks the life out of character advancement (I still got a couple of Acid Arrows on my casters, and the lack of "spell' locations doesn't help any)

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Well even in that post you linked when it "works" he says he didn't see every B/C/1 spell, just ones he'd encountered?? Something's definitely off.

I think I got it now - that poster was looking at the AD# of the cards, but he was, in fact, only seeing Basic cards - some of which have different AD# than 0- that's also why he reported seeing AD2 cards.

And yeah, this is a major thing to screw up and really sucks the life out of character advancement (I still got a couple of Acid Arrows on my casters, and the lack of "spell' locations doesn't help any)

You are exactly right. I'm the poster. I saw the deck 2 spell Toughness -- it is Basic. I also saw the deck 1 spell Stride (at least I think it's deck 1). I'm betting that's Basic.

So it looks like adding a card in deck 3 is only letting you choose Basic cards. Which is not like the card game.