Daily Gold is broken after update

Cstenger5

Question

Hello,

I updated the app yesterday. This morning, I went to collect my daily 200 gold. I clicked the button, the timer reset as usual, but no gold was added. That's really frustrating.

I'm on a 3rd generation iPad. App Version 471-20160526.

Can you please fix, and get me my missing gold?

Edited by Cstenger5

16 answers to this question

I second that. Don't know if it's the same or different bug - I woke up, the timer was 21hours and change (which was correct) - but to see the timer, I should've collected my Gold first. Which I obviously didn't.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Hi, I'm having the same issue and worse still, I have - 1 gold. Using iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.2

Coincidentally, I'm supposed to to collect the final 200 gold for the daily login.

Hope this issue can be resolved soon as I'm looking forward to purchase my 2nd round of the daily gold.

I'm also having that issue. I was on my next-to-last day for daily gold, logged in to collect when I knew it would be available. Said 3 hours. Logged in @ 3 hours, said 22 hours. Logged in this morning (6hours later) and it not only said I could repurchase (so my time was done) BUT, my 2800 saved gold is now 0!

Also, the purchase for the new bundle shows a cost of -1 gold.

I'm on an IPad, and it is logging me correctly into gamecenter.

I am also having this issue, except for me the timer didn't restart... I just bought the daily gold a few days back and have been able to collect it each day up until today. When I went to collect it, it's giving me the option to purchase it with no timer, as if I hadn't already owned it. In addition, my collected gold, which wasn't a ton after a purchase yesterday, has disappeared. It looks like everything else is intact as far as characters and progress and what not, but this is pretty frustrating. Can we get a fix on this please?

• Like 1

I rebooted my iPad, and mi e is working. Give that a shot. We're still short the gold, either way, since the number of days remaining diminishes even though you don't get your gold. So even if yours starts working properly after a reboot as mine did, I'm not considering this resolved until we're credited the gold we paid for.

I rebooted my iPad, and mi e is working. Give that a shot. We're still short the gold, either way, since the number of days remaining diminishes even though you don't get your gold. So even if yours starts working properly after a reboot as mine did, I'm not considering this resolved until we're credited the gold we paid for.

Well seems I also had the issue with the clock not moving down in time for 3-4 days and now today when I click the button it says I have not linked via my social gaming site but there is no way to put such info in. I am using an iPad 4 with 64 GB and logged into the game center. Still shows I have daily gold avaiable on the gold buy screen, UGH!!

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, as you can imagine, we got our hands full here. There is indeed a bug with the timers and we are working on a fix asap. If you missed any gold due to this bug, please email support@obsidian.net and let us know. Please supply your PFID# and username in the email. You can located your PFID# in the settings button from the main menu. Once I have that, I can check the backend of your account and verify if you missed gold or not. 

Thanks a bunch!

• Like 2