Jar Jar Binks vs. Wicket

Who would lay the smack down on the other?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who would lay the smack down on the other?

• Jar Jar Binks would pwn Wicket.
    • The Muppet would bitch slap Jar Jar and it would be TKO.
    • This poll is so stupid I don't even know why bother.

I have to give my dear friend Your Execution credit for suggesting this, sarcastically or not. Well, you decide. Jar Jar's got superior special effects on his side, but Wicket's got primitive muppet ingenuity. Plus, Jar Jar's a dips*** who couldn't hit someone with a blaster if his life depended on it. I'm rooting for the muppet. :lol:

First of all what do you have against muppet-like creatures? I kinda like them...

Haven't you liked master Yoda? Haven't you liked the gremlins?

Anyway, I will go for Wicket :lol: as I don't find Jar Jar (another interactive, liveless creature) really interesting as a character... He was supposed to make you laugh in Episode I but I just found him annoying. And his voice was crap.

Have you seen by the way the Ewoks movies? There are 2 of them and are quite enjoyable... I have seen them again recently since I have recorded them on video tapes but I guess these are movies that are more suited for 12 year-old children... They are too simplistic...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

First of all what do you have against muppet-like creatures? I kinda like them...

Haven't you liked master Yoda? Haven't you liked the gremlins?

Anyway, I will go for Wicket :lol: as I don't find Jar Jar (another interactive, liveless creature) really interesting as a character... He was supposed to make you laugh in Episode I but I just found him annoying. And his voice was crap.

Have you seen by the way the Ewoks movies? There are 2 of them and are quite enjoyable... I have seen them again recently since I have recorded them on video tapes but I guess these are movies that are more suited for 12 year-old children... They are too simplistic...

I believe I said I was rooting for the muppet and thought he would win. :lol:

As for the ewok movies, I've seen both of them, and thought they both r0x0red. :p

This is gay but i hate jarjar more so bitc* slap him wicket

That's the spirit. ;)

Oh, and in case you didn't catch on, this thread was started as a mockery of pimpin in 2004's threads, based on a comment Terri.....erm.....Maelstrom.....erm.....Your Execution made. :lol:

Hmm,sometimes I wonder... ;)

[And btw. yes,my suggestion was meant as a sarcastic remark ]

But since you bring up the issue,I'd say Wicket would clearly mop the floor with Jar Jar.

I was wondering when you'd find this. :lol:

You just had to suggest it didn't you? ;)

• 4 weeks later...