The bug is this: in order to advance after a victory in HCtF, a character in your party has to encounter the last card in the last location deck. If Black Magga eats the last card, you don't advance. If time runs out, you don't advance.

I guess I did this accidentally on Normal. Been replaying and replaying on Heroic trying to make it unlock Legendary.  Just went in with the goal of getting the last card and voila! Legendary unlocked.

Annoying bug.  So glad someone identified a way around it.  

The glitch part seems unduly unfair, of course.  Where there are bugs, and there *are* bugs, I say pillorie the bastards at Obsidian.  On the other hand, where the scenario is a little clever for it's own good.  I like to think I'm honest in my internet dealings, and so I won't pretend that I'm not at the mercy of adult substances right now, but bitching about needing luck in pathfinder seems silly.  Of course it will take luck.  it shouldn't take luck because of a bug, of course, and fi it does, pour out some vitriol on the Obsidzians.  On the other hand, keep in mind that Pathfinder seems pretty forgiving as long as you forfiet with sufficient cards not to die.  So, if you have to replay several times, it's not that bad.  The game is fun!  At least, I find it fun.  replaying a few times isn't so bad.  On... I think the third hand at this point, I will say that the rat bastards at Obsidz need to worry more about the folks who don't complain and simply give up than the folks to come here to bitch about things.  Just the two cents of someone probably not qualified to comment.  ...But, to be clear, I've lost this scenario for a glitch with the general store than is manifestly a bug.  For full disclosure, I lost that particualar round regarless of what happened with the general store.  Probably saved me time being forced to forfeit when I did.

The glitch part seems unduly unfair, of course.  Where there are bugs, and there *are* bugs, I say pillorie the bastards at Obsidian.  On the other hand, where the scenario is a little clever for it's own good.  I like to think I'm honest in my internet dealings, and so I won't pretend that I'm not at the mercy of adult substances right now, but bitching about needing luck in pathfinder seems silly.  Of course it will take luck.  it shouldn't take luck because of a bug, of course, and fi it does, pour out some vitriol on the Obsidzians.  On the other hand, keep in mind that Pathfinder seems pretty forgiving as long as you forfiet with sufficient cards not to die.  So, if you have to replay several times, it's not that bad.  The game is fun!  At least, I find it fun.  replaying a few times isn't so bad.  On... I think the third hand at this point, I will say that the rat bastards at Obsidz need to worry more about the folks who don't complain and simply give up than the folks to come here to bitch about things.  Just the two cents of someone probably not qualified to comment.  ...But, to be clear, I've lost this scenario for a glitch with the general store than is manifestly a bug.  For full disclosure, I lost that particualar round regarless of what happened with the general store.  Probably saved me time being forced to forfeit when I did.

D'fuq?

I've been having the same issues with one additional catch. 6 player game, won 10 allies, saw the victory scene and distributed the collected allies. Like a lot of other people I wasn't able to proceed on to the next mission. So I started here comes the flood again and the game crashed once I selected the first card of the first location deck. Now when I open the story section to see my saves and party information, it's completely blank with a single period. Nothing else. I can't open my save to try another level, look at my characters or thier decks, nothing. Nothing happens when I select continue. If I've lost all my progress...

So I just started a new party under the story tab and all my characters that went on the flood showed it was complete in thier completion tab.

Loaded up all the same characters in this new party, clicked the arrow and it allowed me to start the next mission. All my characters had all thier gear including the won allies from the flood.