Beat Here Comes the Flood, Can't Continue

I2EN3GADE

Question

I beat Here Comes the Flood and got the victory screen and rewards, but I can't continue on to the next scenario. It is as if I did not complete Here Comes the Flood (can't even select a higher difficulty).

The other kind of weird behavior is:

If all the characters in your party already (individually) completed the scenario, you won't get to keep the allies you found at the end of the mission.

That's normal; the allies are the "scenario reward" in this case, and you only get those rewards once per character.

• Like 1

The other kind of weird behavior is:

If all the characters in your party already (individually) completed the scenario, you won't get to keep the allies you found at the end of the mission.

That's normal; the allies are the "scenario reward" in this case, and you only get those rewards once per character.

Yeah, I always found that weird. All in all, your 'reward' is something you've already earned during the game. I would understand it if there was bonus to acquiring allies, but as it is, the scenario could as well say "When you acquire an ally, bury it. At the end, you get no reward."

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

In the first game, I closed no locations, and the game ended by magga eating the last card from the board.

In the second game, I encountered the last card myself to trigger the end.

Not sure if this helps anyone or not

I believe Faranim nailed it. I'd recommend if someone is still stuck on HCtF - try to manipulate the game, so it is your character who encounters the last location deck card in the game, as opposed to letting Black Magga eat it.
I agree. Doing this allowed me to get past HCtF on my second victory.