Bug: Rebuilding deck between scenarios

Namyra

Question

Solo Seelah on Normal chose Blessing as her Card Feat from 3-2 The Fort in Peril. She didn't acquire any blessings that scenario, so she was down one. To fill the spot, she was offered only Blessing of the Gods, when she should've been able to choose any blessing with adventure deck number B, C, or 1.

14 answers to this question

I have characters for whom I choose a blessing card feat at the same juncture and I had the same experience. I didn't notice this as a problem at the time, but you're right.

In contrast, characters who choose a spell card feat did have deck 1 spells (and even, erroneously, a deck 2 spell) to choose from. I think I only saw spells I had already encountered, not every B/C/1 spell in the game, however.

Happened again on Heroic with both Harsk and Kyra increasing their item slots after 3-2 and not having acquired any during the scenario. The only items available to choose from to rebuild their decks were Basic items, when all B, C, (P), and 1 items should've been available.

Yeah, I would say fixing this should be one of the top priorities for the next update. It majorly sucks.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

It was pointed out on another thread that just because I saw deck 1 and deck 2 spells doesn't mean they weren't  Basic. I went back and tried to check.  The deck 2 spell I saw was Toughness and by golly if it isn't Basic. (I never imagined there would be Basic deck 2 spells. There aren't in the card game.)  I tjhnk the deck 1 spell I saw was Stride -- I couldn't find it in my vault, but I'm betting it was Basic. (EDIT: Stride is Basic, but not deck 1, it's B).

So I stand corrected. It looks like when you add a card feat in deck 3, you only get to choose from Basic cards. Which is not like the card game. 

This would be horrible if it continues. Can you imagine adding a card feat in deck 5 or 6, and having to choose a Basic card?

Edited by elcoderdude

I have had this bug Also. Did not have enough blessing at level 3 and for forced to chose a Blessing of Gods instead of any B or 1 level blessing. (Level - 2)

This is not a game breaking bug, so it may not be in the short list of things that should be fixed, but in a long run would be nice to have this as it should be.

Ofcourse this could be a feature for digital version, but I am not remembering if it has been mentioned.

Ok, not sure if this is related, but when Merisiel banished her Masterwork Tools to close Turtleback Ferry, and no other Items were acquired, she was given WAY more than Basics to replenish with (I didn't look closely, but I grabbed another Masterwork Tools.)

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I had this happen on that scenario except it involved spells much like elcoderdude. I should have had all of B, C, and 1 to choose from, but instead had only the basics available. I also want to echo Namyra's comment that this isn't a huge deal at adventure 3, but becomes larger and larger as more adventures come along.

Ok, not sure if this is related, but when Merisiel banished her Masterwork Tools to close Turtleback Ferry, and no other Items were acquired, ...

How is that possible if closing Turtleback automatically grants you an item ???

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

That's an awesome question.  What probably happened was, I didn't click the button on the Perm Close text to GAIN that item 'cause I was to busy being pissed at myself for forgetting that Mommy Graul needed to be killed twice, and then promptly forgetting that I needed another crap item to temp-close, and thust thought (due to this thread) that I'd lost my Masterwork Tools for good.

Edited by da_mayor

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Hey, guys! I'm new here and want to greet you all first!

And then I want to ask your help with very annoying issue that I have on Android version. After the patch 1.0.3 I can't open the Vault anymore, the button is gray.

Moreover, I can't proceed after completing the 3-2 adventure and geting card upgrades to my party because I have no choice of the items to replenish character decks. I just have access to the items that I get on the 3-2, not even the basic cards from the vault.

Do you have any idea how to solve this bug?

Thanks in advance!

Can we get this fixed?

It is really annoying to have to choose a Basic card when you add a card feat in deck 3. Lini could use the oomph of Holy Light -- an Elite B spell -- but when I added a spell feat in deck 3 she couldn't choose it because it wasn't Basic.

• Like 1