I think my favourite part thus far of the newest adventure would have to be Black Magga's reaction when she tries to eat at an empty location. Not going to spoil anything, but I think it'll raise a smile. :)

It made me audibly go 'Awww...' and wanna pet the poor disgusting otherworldly serpent-squid hellspawn...

So, yeah, a win in my book.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I like the whole art style of magga making its appearance pre scenario and its chomping animation in scenario. Very suitable for the mobile game it is and gives the storyline some added graphical representation.

However I do wish there's an option to fast load,or skip past its repeated CG because after seeing it past the first few time I wish to speed up proceedings. In fact this is not not specific to magga but a few other CG in story mode too.

• Like 1

I'm still trying to figure out why Black Magga has powers and a check to defeat.  Is there any way to ever actually encounter her?

As far as I know (from playing the physical version) it's mostly future-proofing so that you can use her in other scenarios as a standard villain. I find it very likely that she'll be used as a villain in one of the Organized Play scenarios. It also allows her to be chosen as a random villain during Quest mode.