Did the story mode character cloud storage make it into today's patch? I'm trying to consolidate parties from 3 different devices (yes, same account) and I can't see any characters that weren't created on the device I'm currently using. Anybody else have any different results?

I tried to start new story at my secondary device (phone) after todays patch but it seems that cloud save doesn't work - no experienced characters and no progress at the story.

And each have completely same play Center account?

I have different nick Name in my play Center in different devices and They don't sync.

Have to try later next week if I can get them syncing by my self. There has not been any Great reasons so far to do it because the other device would need keyboard support update... Maybe someday.

Weird. Im playing from a second device, since my mobile is a bit broken. My quest characters are the same in both devices (wich, as far as I understood, cloud save on quest mode wasnt going to be implemented this patch), and my story mode is totally a new savedata. No characters, no story

Edit: After some testing, this is what I could get. Only new parties are saved on the cloud. A new party I created in device A was playable in device B, but not the old parties. Also, it seems that I bugged the game HEAVILY. Device B works as intended, but the other device's quest mode is broken. I tap the button and I get redirected to story, but being unable to play any story character (its like quest was a different story). Fun fact. The heroes I had in quest, I can play them at story now... I need some time to test if they get rewards again, because if they do, I could get heroes with double stats/cards and power feats... Quite the bug, if you ask me. I'll tell you if I find anything about this.

Edited by GTSaiko

I concur with GTSaiko. Brand new parties created after the patch are indeed saved on the cloud and able to be accessed on separate devices using the same account. Parties formed before the patch can only be used on the device from which they were created.

• Like 2

Seems to be what I'm seeing too. I installed the game on a new device today and my main Story party that was created on 1.0.2 on Android did not sync over. I was afraid this might be the case before they released 1.0.3, so I've been holding off on starting a Quest mode. I'll report back if that syncs fine.

I was wondering about this myself.  Good to hear I'm not missing something.  Not working for me on Android devices, but it sounds like it's because I don't want to start a new party.  If quest mode was synced I might play that.  I'd rather be able to continue my existing parties though, which are both in story mode.  I'll wait for the 1.0.4(?) update to get them synced then.  Good news for new players at least.

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

I asked the same question yesterday. Here is the answer for iOS users:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87380-cloud-saving-progress-ios/

In summary: Not working for party created before 1.0.3 for now, but working on it.

With the latest patch that just went out yesterday, games created prior to 1.0.3 will now properly work with cloud saves. For our current system, just start playing a game and it should show up on other devices shortly after, provided you restart the app when switching devices.

I updated both Pathfinder on both devices last night, (Nvidia Shield Tablet and HTC1M8 respectively).

I was a day zero purchaser and my story party is on the shield, but despite the update, the story progression and character progression in not reflected on the HTC1M8.

I am logged in and connected with both devices, I event restarted and reinstalled pathfinder on the HTC1M8, but no luck.

Any idea what is going wrong? I'm loathe to start all over again, the game is great and the kids and I finally beat thistletop today (finally cornered Gogmurt the rascal and smited him after a dozen attempts and some abysmal rolls).

Is there any way to prompt the cloud save or force it?

• Like 1

I updated both Pathfinder on both devices last night, (Nvidia Shield Tablet and HTC1M8 respectively).

I was a day zero purchaser and my story party is on the shield, but despite the update, the story progression and character progression in not reflected on the HTC1M8.

I am logged in and connected with both devices, I event restarted and reinstalled pathfinder on the HTC1M8, but no luck.

Any idea what is going wrong? I'm loathe to start all over again, the game is great and the kids and I finally beat thistletop today (finally cornered Gogmurt the rascal and smited him after a dozen attempts and some abysmal rolls).

Is there any way to prompt the cloud save or force it?

Hmm go on to the shield, start the save you want to sync up, complete a turn or so, and then restart the app on the HTC1M8 and check if it shows up. Somewhere along there, it should be forced. It might not show up in the same slot, but it should show up none the less. Let us know if that didn't work. d(^_^)b