Hi there, guys. I've been playing for almost three weeks, and I'm really enjoying the game so far. (Never played the physical one).

I have some questions regarding the treasure chests, and I'd appreaciate if someone could answer them :)

1st: It's worth buying chest? I've bought 4 so far, and got nothing really interesting. 

2nd: Treasure chest reward only card from already purchased adventures? Or just any adventure at all? I got some cards from Deck 6, and I dont know if that is intended or a bug, because the rest were from B, 1 or 2.

3rd: Are the treasure cards "official"? I mean, if I had the physical game, could I use the "Noble brat" ally? Or are they made just for this game? 

4th and last: Dissabling the "treasure cards on story mode" option, would erase all treasure cards already equipped in my story heroes decks? Or just prevent me to find new ones? I dont really feel like testing it :p

Thanks for reading, guys

1. Absolutely. Most of my best cards come from buying chest, adding those cards to the vault, and finding them in the story.

2. Any adventure.

3. From what I've read, most if not all of the cards are from the physical game.

4. Not sure

At OP, the treasure cards in your deck should be left untouched. Otherwise someone clicking that off in setting will be left with incomplete deck prior to an adventure.

Let's await verdict from pinkrose though

Yes, BUT you must keep in mind the rarity of some of the cards, I am at 104 chests opened so far and have only 4 legendaries and 31 Epics

(ALL I WANT IS THE D*MN MAJOR HEALING STAFF!!!!for now....) lol

Yes, BUT you must keep in mind the rarity of some of the cards, I am at 104 chests opened so far and have only 4 legendaries and 31 Epics

(ALL I WANT IS THE D*MN MAJOR HEALING STAFF!!!!for now....) lol

Wow.  You're doing WAY better than I am.  I've opened about 2/3rds that many, and I only have ONE Legendary...  23 Epics, though.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Only two Legendary myself, also there an issue with Salvage? I try to salvage 4 item but the gold stay the same. I don't like have 10 smith in the deck

That's a known bug, getting fixed in the upcoming patch.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Only two Legendary myself, also there an issue with Salvage? I try to salvage 4 item but the gold stay the same. I don't like have 10 smith in the deck

Yes, don't salvage till the new patch unless absolutely necessary.

NINJA'D

Edited by Kgk4569

Yes, don't salvage till the new patch unless absolutely necessary.

NINJA'D

That's a known bug, getting fixed in the upcoming patch.

Ugh Smith and Nobel Brat for now...

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

Obsidian has acknowledged that not all of the treasure cards have been implemented. I'm personally going to wait until we have a clarification that all of the treasure cards have been made before opening my chests. If you open your chests now, there's a number of items you literally cannot get, meaning you're going to end up with more duplicates instead.

Obsidian has acknowledged that not all of the treasure cards have been implemented. I'm personally going to wait until we have a clarification that all of the treasure cards have been made before opening my chests. If you open your chests now, there's a number of items you literally cannot get, meaning you're going to end up with more duplicates instead.

It would be helpful if they tell us which haven't been created, so we don't waste chests. 

• Like 1

Most propably you have to wait a long time, because They add new treasure cards with each new adventure deck release. Maybe Obsodian will release new treasure cards even after adventure pack 6 has been released... I can not see why They would stop releasing new cards to treasure chests as long as They keep on selling this product, so that there will always be a posibility to find something new.

So we may get new adventure deck cards year 2025 if we Are lucky and this game keeps on going!

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

You have a point, Hannibal, in that following my logic to the extreme would mean I never open my chests at all.

At the same time, it's a little weird that there are placeholders for cards that haven't been implemented which look exactly like the placeholders for cards that have been implemented. As the community discovered in this thread, the following cards are not currently in the game even though it looks as though they are:

Disrupting Rapier +1, Icy Hooked Hammer +1, Trident +2, Wounding Spear-Axe +1, Steel Ibis Lamellar, Pole, Duelist, Evangelist, Reveler, Flame Cannon, DemonBane Longsword +2, Sniper's Studded Leather, Net of Snaring, Fortified Breastplate, Metal Spikes, Humanbane Gladius +2, Keen Rapier +3

That's a lot of cards. I don't mind missing out on hypothetical future inclusions to the chest pool, but I hope that these cards are not hypothetical and that they'll be implemented soon.

I have discovered I get roughly 22 chests per week just through standard play (10000 gold).

Currently, if you start a new party, you have 4500 gold available just from adventure rewards (10 x 100, 10 x 150, 10 x 200), and about 900 from combat (figuring 30 per adventure, 10 adventures, 3 play throughs per adventure). Which equals 11 chests.

I'm not worried about not getting treasures. ;)

I have discovered I get roughly 22 chests per week just through standard play (10000 gold).

Currently, if you start a new party, you have 4500 gold available just from adventure rewards (10 x 100, 10 x 150, 10 x 200), and about 900 from combat (figuring 30 per adventure, 10 adventures, 3 play throughs per adventure). Which equals 11 chests.

Wait I thought they closed the Normal and heroic after another party has run through it?

Well, that's a bit ... unethical. I figure the whole point of the Daily Gold (which I purchased) is to get more chest so you can collect the Treasure cards. And now it turns out that while my subscription is expiring day by day, I literally can't get anything for my Gold.

You bet we should get clarification which cards are available and which - not, instead of wasting my money for literally nothing.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Well, that's a bit ... unethical. I figure the whole point of the Daily Gold (which I purchased) is to get more chest so you can collect the Treasure cards. 

It's a tricky thing. I don't think that Daily Gold has an objective "whole point" -- technically, it's just 6000 gold over 30 days. For someone who bought the season pass, yes, that gold is just for treasure chests, but if I didn't have the season pass, then none of my daily gold would go there. But I do think that Obsidian should have been transparent about the size of the treasure card pool. The community shouldn't have had to figure out which cards were implemented and which weren't. Thinking that the card pool is bigger than it really is might have caused a lot of players to purchase/open more chests than they would have otherwise.

Wait I thought they closed the Normal and heroic after another party has run through it?

...Not yet, at least not in my game. I think it gets closes once per playthough per party.

Well, that's a bit ... unethical. I figure the whole point of the Daily Gold (which I purchased) is to get more chest so you can collect the Treasure cards. 

It's a tricky thing. I don't think that Daily Gold has an objective "whole point" -- technically, it's just 6000 gold over 30 days. For someone who bought the season pass, yes, that gold is just for treasure chests, but if I didn't have the season pass, then none of my daily gold would go there. But I do think that Obsidian should have been transparent about the size of the treasure card pool. The community shouldn't have had to figure out which cards were implemented and which weren't. Thinking that the card pool is bigger than it really is might have caused a lot of players to purchase/open more chests than they would have otherwise.

Damn skippy it does. I'm looking for the Legendary healing staff, If I had found out that I opened 104 chests for nothing (whereas I could have been saving) I would have been pissed. It would be nice if the cards that were affected were labeled with something other than a ?.

I don't usually have an issue with the cards rarity and such as I feel gold reward is pretty,no make it very, generous for a mobile app such as this. But reading that treasure cards aren't fully in the game yet and therefore early adopters of chest opening are simply getting more duplicate for their money or effort seem very off putting to me.

I'm at the point where I am not even surprised I don't get a new distinctive card from 48 chests and it sucks to know that had the whole catalogue of treasure card been made available from the start, at least for rotr, I might not have had that many duplicates sitting around. Let's not mention what salvaging does for players right now...

• Like 2

Well, thanks for answering all my questions, guys :)

Whenever I start a new party, I get no gold from Normal and Heroic, I have to go directly for Legendary if I want gold. I find it weird, because farming new heroes is hard. I must go directly to Legendary with a fresh deck, or go to Normal/Heroic and get no completion gold reward :/