Game Breaking Bugs in iPad game

BlueThing

Question

I've run into the following on the iPad version of the game:

In Story Mode:

1) Random crashes (no idea why/when)

2) Characters getting screwed up when I changed characters in my party (losing feats and items)

3) The game getting stuck at the character reward screen when trying to fix (2) by redoing missions

4) The game getting stuck at wanting to discard an item after a monster (spectre?) randomly teleported me to a closed Temple

In Quest Mode:

My party vanished without a trace when I quit the game after completing the first mission.

-----

The game itself is fun, when it works at all.  The problem is that all of the bugs have prevented me from ever completing the Burnt Offerings campaign, despite restarting twice.

Bluntly, I've never played an iPad game with so many bugs in it.  I'm astounded that the game has 3.5 stars in the App Store.  If I were to rate it right now, I'd give it a Zero if that is possible.  

-----

It sounds like 1.0.3 will fix at least some of my problems.

1) When will it be out for iPad?

2) If this patch does not fix the game breaking bugs, how do I get a refund for buying the campaign bundle?

6 answers to this question

Hey BlueThing,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us. What kind of iPad are you using? Could you please tell us the model # as well? 

1) To help stop the crashes, go into your settings menu and turn off effects and see if that helps with the performance. 

2) Is there any additional information you could provide? What characters are you swapping in and out? Are you using a mix of experienced characters and new ones?

3) This is indeed fixed in the next patch.

4) We'll look into this issue.

Quest Mode:

I believe this is fixed in the patch, but I will check to make sure.

The patch will be out soon, we're working on getting some fixes in to make sure the patch is as good as it can be. Unfortunately we do not handle refunds, you will have to contact Apple.

I hope I addressed all of your concerns, 

Thanks a bunch!

Hey BlueThing,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us. What kind of iPad are you using? Could you please tell us the model # as well? 

1) To help stop the crashes, go into your settings menu and turn off effects and see if that helps with the performance. 

2) Is there any additional information you could provide? What characters are you swapping in and out? Are you using a mix of experienced characters and new ones?

3) This is indeed fixed in the next patch.

4) We'll look into this issue.

Quest Mode:

I believe this is fixed in the patch, but I will check to make sure.

The patch will be out soon, we're working on getting some fixes in to make sure the patch is as good as it can be. Unfortunately we do not handle refunds, you will have to contact Apple.

I hope I addressed all of your concerns, 

Thanks a bunch!

I have an iPad 3.  

It says model A1566 on the back.

It says model MH1J2LL/A in the settings.

I'm not sure which you want or why Apple has two different model numbers.

----

1) I made that change.  I'll try the game again with 1.0.3 when it comes out.

2) I was using a mix of new and experienced characters.

3) Good.

4) Thanks.