To be completely honest, I just created this account because Im really curious about this. You say you unlocked a black card called "pixie" without buying chest?

Maybe they are rewarded as hidden challenges (just like the Stalker Mask is an easter egg)

I just got the Pixie but have no idea how I did that.

Well, any speculations? When did you get the "unlock' message? Did you do anything unusual that game?...

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Also, scrolling through the question mark cards of all the decks, I don't know about anyone else but I'm not seeing a Pixie. That doesn't mean it's not some sort of secret unlock, but yes I second or third the request for more info on this card.

Yes, Yap the Pixie and he is black border

Well, this what I know, I was playing quest on easy with 3 party group, Merisiel, Kyra and Valeros

Valeros was at The Rusty Dragon

What I believe could have happen:

Both, Merisiel and Valeros have high charisma and charisma base item. I think I didn't miss or rejected any ally I got.

I may have mill through The Rusty Dragon deck just by gather allies

The card may be specific to the The Rusty Dragon

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

you can see card that Are above you in quest mode, you can Also not see cards that Are below you in quest mode. It has its own boon and banes tables that Are separate to normal distribution.

So no bug, just rebalancing card powers.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Hey , how do you get your deck to display like that in the character selection screen?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Hey , how do you get your deck to display like that in the character selection screen?

Look for the circle with "..." click on it. It will give you the option to view deck.

• Like 1

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

Yap the Pixie is NOT black-border.  It's merely a Deck 3 Ally.

Either that, or I unlocked it, too.

Edited by da_mayor

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

you can see card that Are above you in quest mode, you can Also not see cards that Are below you in quest mode. It has its own boon and banes tables that Are separate to normal distribution.

So no bug, just rebalancing card powers.

Since O can change values on the card (they frequently do so for Veteran cards, Zombies, etc.) they should change the AV deck # on the card to reflect the Difficulty Tier the card is in in Quest mode.

• Like 1

Not a bad idea. Not sure though that it would cause less or more confusion among players than the system now. It seems that you open one copy of spesific card in lower level and more of those in higher level. So there would be same card with different Numbers. Maybe leave those card level Numbers completely? They don't actually have very big difference in the quest mode in anyway.

The deckbuilding after level 4 will be interesting though. What cards you Are allowed to use when rebuilding the deck...

Dont know if this is the same thing you are talking about, but i think I got an unlock. In the first adventure of the 4th node (ogres something) I defeated the boss (momma grau or similar) with the heat ray spell and a card appeared on screen. Heat wand or similar, bury for 4d6 item.

Sorry about not remebering names exactly.

Dont know if this is the same thing you are talking about, but i think I got an unlock. In the first adventure of the 4th node (ogres something) I defeated the boss (momma grau or similar) with the heat ray spell and a card appeared on screen. Heat wand or similar, bury for 4d6 item.

Sorry about not remebering names exactly.

You probably defeated her in the General Store - the card you got is from the Store's "When Closed" power.

• Like 1

No, I did not. I defeated her in the new encounter area. Something with some huys travelling on a boat. I think the special power there was about movement.

I didnt roll any dice like what happens in the general store either. I just killed her (for the second time so the definitive one) and just before pathfinder appeared to take me to her speech a card materialized and went into my hand, without time to check what it was. In the aftermath, after levelinv up my guys Seoni had a new item, and was this wand.

The name is the same of the spell. Scorching ray and scorching wand I think, so IMO they are definitely related. I checked in the vault and is a deck 3 item.

Might be worth a shot trying to replicate it if someone had the time to do so.

PS: i seem to have lost the medusa mask (without ever using i, its just not there). Any way of getting another copy in my current playtrough?

The Wand of Enervation is a Loot that is awarded by completing Into the Mountains.  That SHOULD be the LAST scenario, not the first, though.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

No, I did not. I defeated her in the new encounter area. Something with some huys travelling on a boat. I think the special power there was about movement.

Yeah, I just got my locations mixed. Regardles, Turtleback Ferry's 'When Closed' power is 'draw a new item', so there you go.