Stuck at Victory Screen

TanRu

Question

iPad 3

Story mode, Thistletop Delve, normal difficulty, no PnP, no PD

Merisiel, Harsk, Kyra

Finished Thistletop Delve with Merisiel (first time), Harsk(first time) and Kyra (previously done).

After getting the scenario reward, I'm unable to proceed. The blue arrow doesn't highlight. I can click it but nothing happens.

I have tried quitting the game and reloading, but I get the same result. I'm not able to do the trick where you go to the vault and come back like you sometimes have to do, because the vault button is disabled in the gear menu.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/Cqqlt9X

6 answers to this question

Didn't you see the card reward for Kyra appear and fly outside the top of the screen, if yes this it's a  known bug ?

If so the bug is supposed to be fixed in the next patch, but there is already a workaround.

First quit the game and try to continue your quest, you should get back to the start of the rewards.

This time, select the rewards for the two lower level characters, but *before* you click on the continue arrow in order to to get to select Kyra reward, first click on Kyra herself to select her (at this time she should still be in red but you can still select her).

Only then when she is pre-selected can you click on the continue arrow, this time you should be able to select her reward.

Edited by jtrowell

No, there is no card reward at all for Kyra (maybe because she already completed the scenario?. I just tried again to double check.

Kyra is "blued out" with a red slashed circle (see screenshot posted above). I click on her and she highlights. The continue arrow "pulses" when I click on it but it is not lit up and nothing else happens.

Hey TanRu,

This is a bug that will be fixed in 1.0.3. There are 2 options you can do right now. You can either wait for the patch to go out, then you can get past that screen, or you can force close the game, delete your party, make a new party with experienced characters and you won't lose any progress. 

Thanks!

Hey TanRu,

This is a bug that will be fixed in 1.0.3. There are 2 options you can do right now. You can either wait for the patch to go out, then you can get past that screen, or you can force close the game, delete your party, make a new party with experienced characters and you won't lose any progress. 

Thanks!

What do you mean delete your party?

Mine is stuck in Quest mode. If I delete them, wouldn't I lost those characters and not be able to pick them again?

Also, will the patch fix the game already stuck? Or will I have to re-install the app and lose all my characters?

I wish someone would post a workaround that I could try. Nothing on my screen is highlighted to be click on. I have to manually shut off the ipad and can only play in story mode.

Sorry, but $25 apps should not have a bug that basically renders one mode completely useless. I do hope some sort of compensation (gold or something) for those who bought the game and haven't been able to play due to this bug

I updated to 1.03 but it did not fix the issue. Everything is still as in my initial report. As I said above, this is not the card flying off the screen issue. Sorry guys but I can't close this.