Quest mode taking me to scenario map

DangerBrijowt

Question

(Playing on Galaxy S4)

So my quest mode and story mode seem to have merged. When I try to play Quest mode, I get immediately taken to a fresh scenario map, with my only option to play Brigandoom!. When I select that scenario, I'm presented with my current Quest mode party (lvl 26 Merisiel/Kyra, lvl 25 Seoni), including the "Party Difficulty Tier 2" at the bottom of the party select. My other quest mode characters (lvl 18 Seelah/Lini/Sajan/Amiri and lvl 5 Ezren) are gone.

When playing Story mode, I can create a party using my quest mode characters. Indeed when playing through the first deck, they gained a Skill feat on top of their existing 3 skill feats from quest mode. 

When trying to play Quest mode, I ran through Brigandoom!, gained the basic scenario reward (no XP given) and am back to the map with the next scenario unlocked. I am still unable to access the random maps for quest mode (or my missing characters).

3 answers to this question

Hey DangerBrijowt,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us. Could you please upload your save folder so we can take a look at your problem? 

Getting game files:
Connect the Android Device to your PC.
Open Windows Explorer and open the device
Open the Android Folder, then data -> net.obsidian.pacg1 -> files
Copy the PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder to your PC
Zip and send!

Thanks!