[3.02] Nature's Terror not applying terrified affliction

Ronin@

Question

Tried multiple times with different Ondrite Swornswords. I thought they had Fearless or something but this one did get frightened. By the way it would be nice if we get some kind of message when a creature is immune to something since we can't look kith creatures up in the Bestiary.

6SzO9N5.jpg

Edited by Ronin@

4 answers to this question

Hey Sking,

I see... but are you saying paladins have such an ability because I'm pretty sure they don't? Besides the screenshot proves they can get frightened so either way there is a bug here.

Edited by Ronin@

I was thinking of Righteous Soul. But looking at it again it just reduces the duration of Fear/Terror by 5 seconds which may be the reason Natures Terror is not working them. The duration is lower than 5 if I remember correctly.

True, it's lower by default. However, as you can see I have the Crowns for the Faithful buff here which in my case means 27 int = 5.6 sec duration. It should still affect him for a moment. Too much time had passed when I took the screenshot for it to be shown but you can guess by the combat log that it doesn't in fact affect him at all. If it did it would read:

"... and hits with additional effect. (Terrified for 0.6 sec)"

Nevertheless, this turned out to be a more minor problem than I thought so we can leave it at that.