Nualia

Funnyfrog

Question

9 answers to this question

Hey Funnyfrog,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us. Could you please provide additional information? What characters are in your party, what difficulty are you playing on, what cards did you use in play, what character was encountering Nuaalia? Do you happen to have a screenshot? Any additional information would be helpful.

Thanks a bunch!

It's during quest mode using Valeros and Lem. I have screenshots but I cannot figure out how to post them.

If you can get the image size down to 1MB or below, you can attach them here.  Open a reply and click "More Reply Options".  That should, among other things, give you an option to attach below the text window.  First "Browse" to select a file, then "Attach this file" to actually add it to the post.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I just ran into this same problem.  Encountered Nualia with Valeros in story mode.  It showed his +5 to attack until I revealed a Glaive and then the +5 disappeared.  I rolled it anyways and lost the first check because it didn't apply his +5 bonus to the dice total.

I got the exact same problem, it was not against Nuala, but it was also with valeros and against a Villain.

I don't remember who was the opponent, but I'm sure it was another villain with two checks, as I remember getting the bonus back for the second roll.

Note that it was with Valeros as a weaponmaster with the close quarter power feat. 

I didn't use the feat on this check as I had a melee weapon anyway, but I remember having used another character bow or crossbow to improve the check from another location, maybe this is linked to the close quarter bug ?

But it might also be a coincidence.

I got the exact same problem, it was not against Nuala, but it was also with valeros and against a Villain.

I don't remember who was the opponent, but I'm sure it was another villain with two checks, as I remember getting the bonus back for the second roll.

Note that it was with Valeros as a weaponmaster with the close quarter power feat. 
I didn't use the feat on this check as I had a melee weapon anyway, but I remember having used another character bow or crossbow to improve the check from another location, ...

Well, other players reported not getting their Melee bonus when using Close Quarters, so there might be some merit to this..

Maybe there're two bugs: 1) Close Quarters not granting Melee if the check has the Ranged trait, and 2) ranged assistance granting the Ranged trait to a check (which would be inconsequential in most cases but here teams up with big 1) to deny you the Melee bonus)?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.