riots in Kazakhstan

obyknven

Left movements In Kazakhstan begin protests against American capitalists and their pals in government. Reason - new law sell Kazakhstanian lands to foreign capitalists from US/China/EU etc .

12012010_AP10120103402_300.jpg

http://news.trust.org/item/20160521071601-xawsk/

http://www.refworld.org/docid/5742b46d4.html

http://youtu.be/N1bsQFe3dS8

Western vultures are ready for yet another landgrab

http://youtu.be/h-nfrfgfOt8

Can't wait until BruceVS/Westlings begin tell their cool stories  about "democracy" and "human rights" again.

Oby the issue here is you keep posting these really good examples of the failures of anything non-Western ....you make it easy 

The current president of Kazakhstan has been in power for .....lets see  26 years...I use to think only the last appallng African dictators like Mugabe or al-bashir didnt understand 2-3 terms maximum as president then step down. He has failed to manage or meaningfully transform the economy...he is a disgrace and should step down 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Oby the issue here is you keep posting these really good examples of the failures of anything non-Western ....you make it easy 

The current president of Kazakhstan has been in power for .....lets see  26 years...I use to think only the last appallng African dictators like Mugabe or al-bashir didnt understand 2-3 terms maximum as president then step down. He has failed to manage or meaningfully transform the economy...he is a disgrace and should step down 

AE11F0FF-F0DF-4BBC-A1ED-44214A89907C_w98

Poor Bruce has been damaged by cognitive dissonance.

What a coincidence!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife,Hillary Rodham Clinton... And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock 
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Pure coincidence.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

What a coincidence!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife,Hillary Rodham Clinton... And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock 

But this is  over  a year old...is it relevant ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The current president of Kazakhstan has been in power for .....lets see 26 years...I use to think only the last appallng African dictators like Mugabe or al-bashir didnt understand 2-3 terms maximum as president then step down. He has failed to manage or meaningfully transform the economy...he is a disgrace and should step down

William Lyon Mackenzie King was PM of Canada for 22 years. He's on our $50 dollar bill.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

So you think because Obama is shaking his hand that means the Kazakhstan  economy is going to be magically transformed?

" In 2015, the World Economic Forum compiled its Global Competitiveness Ranking ranking Kazakhstan 50th out of 144 countries.[16] The ranking considers multiple macroeconomic and financial factors, such as market size, GDP, tax rates, infrastructure development, etc.[17] In 2012, the World Economic Forum listed corruption as the biggest problem in doing business in the country,[18] while the World Bank listed Kazakhstan as a corruption hotspot, on a par with AngolaBoliviaKenyaLibya and Pakistan.[19] "  

John Milton 

So you think because Obama is shaking his hand that means the Kazakhstan  economy is going to be magically transformed?

" In 2015, the World Economic Forum compiled its Global Competitiveness Ranking ranking Kazakhstan 50th out of 144 countries.[16] The ranking considers multiple macroeconomic and financial factors, such as market size, GDP, tax rates, infrastructure development, etc.[17] In 2012, the World Economic Forum listed corruption as the biggest problem in doing business in the country,[18] while the World Bank listed Kazakhstan as a corruption hotspot, on a par with AngolaBoliviaKenyaLibya and Pakistan.[19] "  

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: Bruce why you begin mumbling this laughable nonsence about economy/GDP? Ok, i help you to return into our thread direction.

1. I say Kazakhstan sell lands to foreighn capitalists and people begin anti-Western protests against this. Kazakhstanian autorities suppress these protests and West is very pleased by this.

2. You butthurt and post nonsence in Arab Spring style (democratic rebellion against dictator blah-blah).

3. I  fix your error and post photo where Prezident of Kazakhstan and ruler of "democratic" world are best friends.

4. You butthurt agai and post useless info about economics. 

I talk about "democracy" Bruce, about opression and about your fake "Western values".  It's simple things, why you can't  just comment this in style - "yes we are imperialists, we rob poor countries for become yet richer, all this blah-blah about democracy is just brainwashing for idiots, IRL we are capitalistic sharks and rich people are more equal than others"?

P.S. Just for lulz - Europeans yet ruled by descendants of medieval lords - same families stay in power. So musch serfs Westlings are.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/05/19/the-wealthy-in-florence-today-are-the-same-families-as-600-years-ago/ 

Well, Kazakhstan is famous for Borat if nothing else... or was it the other way around :lol:

I still remember this one when it was current news Borat anthem stuns Kazakh gold medallist in Kuwait

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Just for lulz analyze Bruce talks about economy. Kazakhstan is huge country (territory = ~ half of EU ) with huge amount of resources and hi-tec industry (they can into space in difference with majority of EU countries), populated only by few millions citiezens.  Their GDP = 12,601.6 per capita, meanwhile in SA same GDP = 6,483.9. I understand now why Bruce so butthurt. We must stop criticising him. he have really hard life in Africa.

1617421.JPEG

• Like 1

Just for lulz analyze Bruce talks about economy. Kazakhstan is huge country (territory = ~ half of EU ) with huge amount of resources and hi-tec industry (they can into space in difference with majority of EU countries), populated only by few millions citiezens.  Their GDP = 12,601.6 per capita, meanwhile in SA same GDP = 6,483.9. I understand now why Bruce so butthurt. We must stop criticising him. he have really hard life in Africa.

1617421.JPEG

Oby.... :lol: 

I'm doing fine, no need to worry about me but I appreciate the sentiment and concern  :thumbsup:

John Milton