In story mode, if any single character in your party has completed the scenario in normal, redoing that scenario in normal mode again will not grant you gold upon completion. this is true on heroic mode for any scenario but you can repeatedly complete legendary mode of the same scenario for 200 gold each time.

• Like 1

In story mode, if any single character in your party has completed the scenario in normal, redoing that scenario in normal mode again will not grant you gold upon completion. this is true on heroic mode for any scenario but you can repeatedly complete legendary mode of the same scenario for 200 gold each time.

Also: Make sure you are connected, you can only gain gold while online ^^

Never tell me the odds! I probably wrote them

Since last night or so I'd noticed more intermittent disconnect in middle of game. Had to end game to go main screen and there's immediate re login again. Server side or some code that does that ?

Since last night or so I'd noticed more intermittent disconnect in middle of game. Had to end game to go main screen and there's immediate re login again. Server side or some code that does that ?

I'll check with programming, we had a load spike last night that may have caused that (load spikes are a mix blessing, it means A LOT of people are playing but, it also means the servers sometimes don't like it).

• Like 1

Never tell me the odds! I probably wrote them

I've run three Legendary scenarios this morning and the first one on payout showed it payed 0 gold and that I had 0 gold.  Upon exiting I went to collect my daily gold and it showed I had 580 or so before, which is what I had last night, and 780 or so afterwards.

After that I've run two more and both showed the gold payout and my total gold increasing by 200 but when I checked it afterwards it was back at original level before the scenario payout.

Update: I waited a bit, restarted game and ran a Legendary scenario again with the same result of it showing gold payout but it not being there after hitting the continue button.  The gold payout from monsters and closing is accumulating though.

Edited by Mainiac
  • Like 1

I'll check with programming, we had a load spike last night that may have caused that (load spikes are a mix blessing, it means A LOT of people are playing but, it also means the servers sometimes don't like it).

LadyKaieta I did noticed a lot disconnecting notices since patch was installed. Could be the cause.

Edited by Archangelrey

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost: