I am Miffed

Sweet_Sadie

Thats okay, I believe people when they tell me things ....it they want to lie to me thats fine

I think on the internet you have to at least accept that a person is representing themselves the way they want and address that and apply skepticism where applicable.

But that's where making a sweeping generalization becomes a process in futility; when you make a statement like "you think X because you're a white guy" you've moved from accepting that a person is representing who they want to be to accepting that is what they are, and then drawing conclusions based on that. Which, as mentioned in another thread today, means you're drawing a conclusion without having all of the data to make an accurate conclusion.

Yes but he has told me he is Czech and we have chatted about his country  :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

As far as I can see it, you're all hot chicks.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

While we are at it... I am curious, who's alt people think I am?

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I have one alt but I haven't used it in like 5 years, and it only has like 4 posts.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Am I allowed to be miffed that no one's ever accused me of being an alt? I feel like I've missed out on a forum rite of passage.

I'll be honest man, you and Volorun have similar names so I always assume it's him posting.

While we are at it... I am curious, who's alt people think I am?

Gromnir.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I have 5 alts, 4 of them are in this thread.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"It's confirmed, Hoonding is an alt of Volourn."

It's confirmed, you are still ignorant of facts.

volo you laughed earlier when Sadie said " she was drawn to the website because of the intelligence  ",,,,

Do you consider yourself unintelligent ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Since we're coming clean, I had an alt...on the original Bio boards.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I have three alts on this forum. They all happen to be named Raithe.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Well as they say, if you're going to have delusions, make sure they're delusions of Godhood. Then you know they're going to be really satisfying.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Looks like y'all have some identity issues

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The OP finished high school at 10 and had 4 years time off because she wanted to wait until 14 to go to college. The 4 year gap leave is something I have to wonder about. Who was supervising her during those years? And why wouldn't they try to convince a 10 year old to continue with their schooling? And who takes 4 years off from schooling at 10 years old? That's some bargaining power the OP had at that age.

The OP finished high school at 10 and had 4 years time off because she wanted to wait until 14 to go to college. The 4 year gap leave is something I have to wonder about. Who was supervising her during those years? And why wouldn't they try to convince a 10 year old to continue with their schooling? And who takes 4 years off from schooling at 10 years old? That's some bargaining power the OP had at that age.

My sources say she spent those 4 years on a "research station" in Antarctica, officially.  :ninja:

I am miffed you guys shut down my alt. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Or the OP was lying about that part, but not about others?

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."