Is there maximum number for a treasure card?

I was missing a point that if there maximum count for a treasure card, maybe just stocking it up with a (un)common card makes me to avoid meeting this card again, right?

But I'm a little bit concerned that a lot of a treasure card means a lot of encounters with that card in game play(that's the reason why I have been salvaged cards to limit of two, or one for a unique ally card)

What am I supposed to do?

And there seems not to be any limit, so salvaging is most recommended!

But it would be nice to know if:

A) treasure cards have own pool in boon distribution (this would meen that common treasures dilute only treasure cards)

B) treasure cards Are in the same pool of boons as normal cards (this would mean that treasure cards dilute the whole Gaming box)

C) something completely different... (Who knows...)

• Like 1

A) treasure cards have own pool in boon distribution (this would meen that common treasures dilute only treasure cards)

B) treasure cards Are in the same pool of boons as normal cards (this would mean that treasure cards dilute the whole Gaming box)

Can only speak from my own experience, small sampling pool I know but still, I find (B) most likely to be the case. After getting the nth great club for the umpteenth time for instance, scrapping those many copies of them in gallery seem to throw up the singular base weapon card I'm looking for in my game.

• Like 2

Can only speak from my own experience, small sampling pool I know but still, I find (B) most likely to be the case. After getting the nth great club for the umpteenth time for instance, scrapping those many copies of them in gallery seem to throw up the singular base weapon card I'm looking for in my game.

I understand, I'm on my 10th Smith and 8th Scribe.  I yet to  get any 3rd level weapons for some reason.

Edited by Archangelrey

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

I don't want to give TOO much away about how boons are distributed (and the drop system in general) but:

There is a limit to how many of each treasure appears in each location, the boons that appear in Quest Mode are pulled from a separate box from Story Mode. You will only see boon of a certain deck/tier in that deck or higher (IE: You will only see a deck 3 boon in decks 3-6).  Hopefully that helps ^^ 

• Like 2

Never tell me the odds! I probably wrote them

Why not "give too much away"?

What is the point of hiding the system and numbers?

I don't really care about the treasure chests but a lot of people do.

One of the aspects of Pathfinder is the notion that it is an RPG, which is discovering new items, creatures, and experiences.  For some players figuring out the system is an experience they enjoy. I'd rather it be discovered and confirm it then give it away because then those players who prefer that experience can have their own personal 'win' ^^

• Like 2

Never tell me the odds! I probably wrote them