Oops, lost my loot

Keget

Question

I messed up. I forgot to equip the impaler of thorns. I have not played a game since that mistake. Any ideas on how to get that one back or get a new one for the group? Will playing it again give me one if my team does not have one equiped?

Thanks

Keget

6 answers to this question

Dang...maybe there should be an extra warning that you are about to give away loot. Thanks.

Yeah, especially since currently Loot is bugged and doesn't show in you respective card type filters in Deck Rebuild.

Starting with AD4, if one of your characters find themselves short on weapons (you didn't pick up new weapons and a character banished a weapon/gained weapon card feat), you *should* be able to pick up the Impaler right from the box (the 'Vault'). Let's hope this is not something they overlooked in coding, the way they did with the Rebuild Deck filters.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Dang...maybe there should be an extra warning that you are about to give away loot. Thanks.

Yeah, especially since currently Loot is bugged and doesn't show in you respective card type filters in Deck Rebuild.

Starting with AD4, if one of your characters find themselves short on weapons (you didn't pick up new weapons and a character banished a weapon/gained weapon card feat), you *should* be able to pick up the Impaler right from the box (the 'Vault'). Let's hope this is not something they overlooked in coding, the way they did with the Rebuild Deck filters.

Really ? i don't remember such a rule, iks that something in a FAQ for the original game ?

Do you have a source ?

It would be nice to see a rules clarification on this.

Does Loot cards considered to be "in the box" for this purpose ? They are not, when you randomly draw cards etc.