0 gold reward for completion, even on legendary

Srvannor

Question

As the title reads, today I'm not getting any gold rewards for finishing maps. I thought at first it was something I did wrong (turned off iPad in the middle of a map) but after completing crows bait 3x on legendary, I now believe something is critically wrong.

After I finished my last map, I clicked around in different scenarios to see if any gold rewards were available and they are not. Again, this affects legendary mode.

What's happening?

Just some background info: playing with Meri, Valeros, Kyra, and Ezren. iPad. Internet connection is fine.

3 answers to this question

Does restarting the app, ensuring that on main screen upper left it says "logged into gamecenter" help resolve your issue? Sometimes it could be a temporary disconnect issue.

At the end of a scenario, sometimes I do get no good reward. What I'd do is quit the app restart it and tap to go back to either quest mode or story mode. The good reward screen replays and gold is awarded. It haven't happened to me yet , that the game locks up corrupting save file due to force quitting the app, so best back up save file should you try this.

Thanks guys. I exited the game completely, then swiped it out of the running iPad programs, restarted and it worked. I suppose pausing and turning off the iPad must've somehow logged it out of Game Center so I wasn't able to get rewards when I turned it back on. Easy enough to fix.