Question about treasure chests

Hello!

Can anyone please clarify something about treasure chests:

1) Can I find there stuff that belong to future decks (3-6)? If so, basically I won't be able to find those stuff until then, correct?

2) Can they have duplicate items? If so, how they affect the Vault?

Basically, I am just trying to understand if investing gold in treasure chests "too early" might be a bad idea :)

Thanks!

Yes, if so, yes, and yes.  I have Treasure cards from all seven decks.  I'm only seeing B-2 cards (I'm mostly only playing Story mode).

I have 10 Dilettantes.  They show up a fair amount.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I used to have doubts too whether spending gold on chest now will lead to missing out on certain cards that's not in the game. I now think that all treasure cards , which are what you get from chests, from deck b to 6 are available now to be added to gallery when you open the chests.

OT: yaemon as in the yaemon , grandmaster of flame ?

Wow, that's a cool and dated reference :)

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

And martial artist on Orb :)

Anyway, yes based on the replies so far it seems it is possible to unlock future cards. And it also seems that getting dupes will make them to show more often while questing.

Thanks everyone for the info!

Wow, that's a cool and dated reference :)

Yaemon, quite possibly the most badass and iconic kungfu monk all these years in DnD.

Huh? I didn't actually know he has his origins in DnD. You learn something new every day, I guess.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.