Josh Sawyer Pillars of Eternity 2 Tease Thread

Another hint that the location of the sequel will be in Old Vailia maybe?

Uh but the other word is in Eld Aedyran

The game will most likely be set in the Vailian Republics (not the same thing as Old Vailia) and the Deadfire Archipelago, but you wouldn't know that from this.

Edited by Infinitron

I would't be surprised if next game will compose all of areas, you've mentioned. If PoE 2 give us opportunity to travel and see different countries and cultures, this is will be perfect solution.

Edited by Phenomenum

Since I tend to feel seasick in real life, I never thought I'd travel on a boat in RPGs, but I like the concept as long as there aren't too many pirates around. That theme is a bit cliché by now! Also, in the first chapter we already met

THE KRAKEN!

so which legendary monster can we expect this time?

Devs are keeping an eye on this thread? More teasing pleaaase... and kickstarter soon, hopefully! :blush:

Mobie ****. Nessie. Squigwert. Options are endless.....

• Like 1

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

It would have to be something that could really eat the kraken for breakfast!  

Mothra-vs.-Godzilla-006.jpg?w=700&q=55&a

or perhaps

567acd364040b.image.jpg?resize=750%2C586

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 4

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

You should since these are actually Aloth's lines from PoE1. bird.gif
Most of them are; not *all* of them were present in PoE I. (Damn the lad's aim (?), for example, wasn't.)

What I love the most, though, is the possibility of Aserloth (when still alive after the events of the first installment) truly making an appearance in PoE II.

:p

Edited by Barbedbeat
  • Like 3

Fancy homepage at obsidian.net...

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

They're going to FIG like they did with wasteland 3.  I prefer Kickstarter, but I guess they'd have to give 10% to KS, when they could use that money to make FIG and make ore money themselves.

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...