New Vampire game being teased by Obsidian?

mkreku

What did you do to my thread??

lets balance it back a little bit

250px-Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg

Nosferatu-645x370.jpg

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Like 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Let's keep the vampires historical....

tumblr_moyjkfHUTi1rh74eko1_1280.jpg

Well, historically gaming?

• Like 10

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Let's keep the vampires historical....

tumblr_moyjkfHUTi1rh74eko1_1280.jpg

Well, historically gaming?

The best vampire.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm guessing many of you would prefer a turn based, isometric Vampire game but if this is a real thing I'm hoping they stick with the first person perspective.

I swear, some folks are just obsessed with everything being isometric.

Most don't even know what isometric actually is, either, it's just associated with classic games like Fallout so gets bundled along as a buzz word.

If you're making Bloodlines 2 then it should really be... well, Bloodlines 1 was a bit clunky with its mix of 3p and fp, but there may not be a more elegant solution and something 3p or fp would be expected. A tactical/ 'isometric' style game would be better as a (party based) spin off/ alternative because it implies a different gameplay experience.

I actually liked the mix of first person and 3rd. Was nice for combat, as 3rd person was easier for melee and first person was better for guns.

• Like 2
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...