Luckstone bug

DevoDog

Question

6 answers to this question

It may be not be the issue in this situation, but it's also worth remembering that while the luckstone can be discarded to add 1 before a check roll, it has to be buried to add 1 after you've rolled and failed.

I attempted a recharge and failed by 1. Never got a chance to bury the Luckstone. It's happened twice.

It may be not be the issue in this situation, but it's also worth remembering that while the luckstone can be discarded to add 1 before a check roll, it has to be buried to add 1 after you've rolled and failed.

I attempted a recharge and failed by 1. Never got a chance to bury the Luckstone. It's happened twice.

The luckstone recharge works like any other card. The luckstone you are recharging does not get a chance to add 1 to your roll.

The only time you get the option to bury your luckstone is when you fail a check by 1 with the luckstone in hand. When that happens you get the opportunity to bury the luckstone to suceed in your check.

Me too. It was not a recharge check but check to acquire something. I failed by one but could not bury the luckstone. Bummer