Sharing info about chest drops

Would we get all the cards with 200 chests?

No.  That's why the problem is twofold:

1. More treasure cards appear available than actually are.  At some point you'd just be throwing chests away until that gets fixed.

2. Even if all the cards were available at this moment, it would take a stupid number of chests to complete the collection (if that's really important to you).  Despite the "assigned" rarity of Legendary and Epic cards, there are actually a whole lot of them, and they drop far less frequently than uncommon and rares.

Over on reddit, it took some guy near 500 chests to get almost everything that is presently available (minus the 75 or so impossible cards).  If it weren't for the fact that the humble bundle helped make his experiment possible, it would have cost something like a quarter-million gold or $200 in real money.

So after cracking open several chests, I've gotten several duplicates (up to 10 sometimes). Should we sell most beyond 3 copies or is there a point to keeping a load of the same card? I assume the cards stay in your collection? Or do they disappear after use?

Edited by Marginal0

So after cracking open several chests, I've gotten several duplicates (up to 10 sometimes). Should we sell most beyond 3 copies or is there a point to keeping a load of the same card? I assume the cards stay in your collection? Or do they disappear after use?

I'd use 3 as a good guideline, but of course it's preference . They don't disappear.

• Like 1

Cards that i don't really need or want, even as temporary bug during a game, I usually salave all except for one for the collection

Cards that I want to get more off, I don't salage any until i've gotten all that I needed, then I salave the excess (beware of not salvaging under the number of cards that your character have in their decks), and sometimes I keep a few additionals.

Cards that Are generally good, but I don't want to keep in my decks (maybe because I don't have a slot available for them or because they are consumable that you banish after use), I will usually keep a pair of them to slightly increase the chances that they drop.