US Election 2016, part II

Meshugger

Yeah, that withdrawal was very successful. You know... with ISIS taking over large chunks of Iraq. You know with mass murder of Iraqis in the middle of Baghdad occurring just recently. Yup. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED OBAMA AND CHENEY MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Volo please, false concern for Iraqi's is beneath you., you dont care about Arabs who live in the ME. It actually makes me feel nausea's  when you pretend to care  :x

And yes the USA pulled out end of 2011....al-maliki was left running the government and was told to incorporate the Sunni's 

He failed to do this, its not the West fault for this failure 

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

" Volo please, false concern for Iraqi's is beneath you., you dont care about Arabs who live in the ME. It actually makes me feel nausea's  when you pretend to care  :x"

I guarantee you I 'care' more about Arabs in the ME more than you or Obama does. I mean he sucks the **** of the Iranian gov't who are all about mass murdering Arabs.  BRILLIANT.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah, that withdrawal was very successful. You know... with ISIS taking over large chunks of Iraq. You know with mass murder of Iraqis in the middle of Baghdad occurring just recently. Yup. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED OBAMA AND CHENEY MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Volo please, false concern for Iraqi's is beneath you., you dont care about Arabs who live in the ME. It actually makes me feel nausea's  when you pretend to care  :x

And yes the USA pulled out end of 2011....al-maliki was left running the government and was told to incorporate the Sunni's 

They were aware of the risks, they just didn't care or miscalculated the threat entirely.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They were aware of the risks, they just didn't care miscalculated the threat entirely.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

Obama may have read this but once again  it was time for the USA to leave Iraq. The creation and success was a group like ISIS only came after the USA left Iraq

But for me even if the USA knew about  ISIS why must they get involved in Syria? The Russians and Chinese vetoed any military intervention in Syria 

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/20/world/middleeast/russia-and-china-veto-un-sanctions-against-syria.html?_r=0

So the Syrian was left and predictably it got worse and worse, the country now must be one of the most damaged places in the world but I'm not sure what people expect the West to do?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

They were aware of the risks, they just didn't care miscalculated the threat entirely.

Obama may have read this but once again  it was time for the USA to leave Iraq. The creation and success was a group like ISIS only came after the USA left Iraq

But for me even if the USA knew about  ISIS why must they get involved in Syria? The Russians and Chinese vetoed any military intervention in Syria 

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/20/world/middleeast/russia-and-china-veto-un-sanctions-against-syria.html?_r=0

So the Syrian was left and predictably it got worse and worse, the country now must be one of the most damaged places in the world but I'm not sure what people expect the West to do?

Read the report again, they messed up on their judgement completely at best.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Continued here.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: