It's at least level 30 because you don't get deck 2 boons til then.

This isn't true, btw I've seen the crossbow +1, chime of unlocking and cloak of elvenkind, all tier 2 boons, in the 20s. It's probably a tier 3 boon in quest mode but who knows.

It's at least level 30 because you don't get deck 2 boons til then.

This isn't true, btw I've seen the crossbow +1, chime of unlocking and cloak of elvenkind, all tier 2 boons, in the 20s. It's probably a tier 3 boon in quest mode but who knows.

The 3 boons you described could all be notched down to "teir 2" due to them being underwhelming where as healing staff and father zanthus don't show up until 30.  Basically they should just throw out the B/C/1/2 notations or edit all of the cards that got moved because it's causing a lot of confusion. 

• Like 1

I have Haste in Story mode, and it's a 3 - I have no idea how that translates to Quest mode, and am not familiar with this set of adventures.

My experience with the tabletop game is only with the newer one, and even in that I play 2 characters not playable in this game.

In quest mode cards come one level later and some cards Are moved to another level pool than normally. Some not so good level 2 cards Are low and some good level B cards Are high. But the general prinsipall is that everything comes later than normal.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV