Anything that could cause banishment of card?

Is there any combination of location power, scenario power , monster , bane power etc that could cause involuntary banishment of cards from deck with a check failure ?

I ask because I'd notice from time to time certain cards that just vanished without my knowledge after a scenario ended.

obviously there's deliberate banishment of card we choose for location closure but I'm talking about cards that, without my knowledge, just poofed.

Edit: can the mods move this to bug section. I'd clearly like your technical team to look into if it's not too much trouble. A debug log of events would likely throw up the point where cards just disappear

Edited by Rhygar

Which location is it or monster / bane does that? To my knowledge I haven't encountered any that explicitly banish your card due to a failed check from deck or hand or buried pile.

To give some details on this curious observation , I have not deliberately banished an ally or card beforehand but would find some card in decks of characters missing at the deck customization page after scenario win. Eg, just had Lini missing one of her 2 cure, and before that an animal ally gone missing . These weren't the card that, even had I needed to banish a card at farmhouse or clock tower, I would have selected . I remember at one point before I noted , before discovering I'd lost the animal ally card, the buried pile had a light shimmering effect upwards like a buried card being banished .

I'm throwing this out here to see if anyone know a curious combo that does it or had experienced it. Assuming no legit card has the power to involuntarily banish a card m could be a bug . A sneaky one at that because unless you pay attention to every resolution, it's tough to spot it.

A conjecture at this point is an aberration like the charmed faceless stalker henchman that bury the top card of deck for check failure. Somehow it banish the card instead .

Now, assuming there isn't any bane or mechanism in game that banish a card without your knowledge. The only 2 location which enforce a banishment of card for closure are farmhouse ( banish card ) and clock tower ( banish ally) both which allow you choose which card to banish. i do not think locations such as these cause my issue of missing cards.

Next, ezren just lost one of his 2 book of codex earlier in a game. I manage to snap a pic of his item page after scenario win. The highlight potion is new as outlined in green tinge. So that proves I had something before scenario started as the fourth item on ezren. There is no way I can prove what it is , but I'm telling you it's a second codex book. Main point being, something is gone and in its place a new potion ezren looted in the game. Question is how ? post-163209-0-58223400-1463736629_thumb.jpg

Before you jump to the thinking a location banish the item, take a look at snapshot of adventure map for that scenario. Ezren did Thessilonian(sp?) dungeon, and then moved on to academy. None of which require a banishment of card for closure. Refer to post below for pic I can't seem to upload 2 pic a post

Pic of the scenario map post-163209-0-07830000-1463736983_thumb.jpg

I distinctly remembered using a book of codex after which, as I always prefer to, I cancelled the recharge and left in my discard. Could the cancellation have caused this bug? Assuming that it's indeed a bug.

Next, in an effort to draw some similarities with Lini also losing one of her 2 cures, my other conjecture is having 2 of the same card in discard maybe could trigger one of them being removed . Lini also had one of her lizard ally vanished without a trace but I had only one such card on her.

Main point is , unless someone can come up with some combo of banes n location that banish card without any control by player, highly implausible as it is, I'm beginning to think this is a bug I'd stumbled into.

Over to you Devs.

Edit: all the above , including the earlier part where Lini lost her cards, were done on quest mode.

Edited by Rhygar

Is it a known bug ? I had my fair share of interface bugs from canceling cards but not had a card lost or banished . The list of known bug didn't seem to acknowledge this although to be fair that thread is kinda not updated.

X2 on vanishing cards. This should probably be moved to tech forum/bug reporting but: playing on iPad, 4 person crew, lost a shock glaive (Valeros) while encountering a bandit henchman in the guard tower (crows bait). I believe I clicked the weapon then canceled to choose another and it was gone for the rest of the scenario. It was not available as a choice when adding weapons back to Valeros after the mission was complete (fortunately, I looted two more while farming for weapons later on).

I don't know the specific for the " known bug" of making a card vanished but I can't recreate the bug where I would lose the card. There's always interface problem with canceling a revealed card where card stays on screen but in effect it is discarded. But never lost.

It's hard to see how this could interfere with that above specific example of ezren losing one of his codex as the codex doesn't get revealed but is discarded instead. Unless you're saying canceling the recharge also leads to cards vanishing.

Anyway I'll leave it to the technical team to sort it out.