1.0.3 patch notes are out!

Aarik D

Question

Glad for all the fixes, but I hope the issue with Seoni can be fixed quickly/easily (The fix says it's now adding Arcane, but it should be adding Magic, which was what was missing).

Edit:  And it was a note error, so yay!

Edited by ArchSenex

Sounds great. Query about current bug though.

My story mode is halted on the reward screen as none of the characters are able to receive their reward after Local Heroes. Will the patch fix this bug retroactively in my game or is my story mode forever broken?

My story mode is halted on the reward screen as none of the characters are able to receive their reward after Local Heroes. Will the patch fix this bug retroactively in my game or is my story mode forever broken?

Delete you party from the Story menu; create new Party; on character selection screen tap the "Experienced" tab and make a new party with your old and upgraded heroes.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Of course my excitement for the roles is tamped down a bit, since you don't actually get to play them until deck 4.

Well, I expect you'll be fully able to take them for a test drive in replaying the scenarios.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Of course my excitement for the roles is tamped down a bit, since you don't actually get to play them until deck 4.

Well, I expect you'll be fully able to take them for a test drive in replaying the scenarios.

I hadn't considered that. Let's hope so. :)

Delete you party from the Story menu; create new Party; on character selection screen tap the "Experienced" tab and make a new party with your old and upgraded heroes.

I have the same issue but it's on Quest Mode

I don't think your suggestion will work for it though.  When I click on quest mode it takes me right back to the rewards screen and the same thing happens

I can't click on anything, not even forfeit/quit game button.

I have to shut my ipad off all together to even exit the game.

So my question is the same as the OP. Will the patch fix the bug or will I have to delete the app and resintall losing all my work?

SO the new patch is out, which is great. But I noticed one bug so far, luckily nothing major. While playing and defeating a scenario (Local Heroes on Legendary) the rewards said 0 gold. But when I looked in my settings, it showed I was rewarded the standard 200. Got a little nervous there for a second.

Since downloading patch 1.03 yesterday, I have not been able to collect daily gold. It does the thing where the timer resets at midnight while remaining greyed out. Ipad Air, IOS 9.3.2 (latest version). Closing game, logging out of gamecenter, and shutting down my ipad did not work. This also happened 2-3 times before the patch, but it was one of the things specifically supposed to be addressed.

Also, my unlocked difficulties in story mode still look weird, but that is a minor issue.

Yeah, I still can't get the Skill Feat for Lem that he missed from dying on Black Fang's Dungeon. :(

That character is never going to be able to get that skill feat.  If you want a fully-stocked Lem, you're going to have to build a new one from scratch.  The fix made sure this won't happen again, but it can't fix the characters who've already suffered it.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Download and Game STOP WORK. Download on ipad2 with iOS 9.3.1 . Game start but say you're not connected to internet. Please login. I press login but nothing happened. Of course i'm connected to Internet with 3G and WI-FI.

Hey, I woke up today to play, and my gold was gone, my daily gold subscription was gone. I saw a handy restore button. Which I did... And didn't help.

Love it if you could fix this. It listing my gold as a -1. I did update to 1.0.3.

Cheers!