So yet again, I have a card shooting off the screen in Quest mode (this time with Ezren) and I'm not longer able to play quest mode.

Has anyone come up with a work around? I can't click on anything not even the option to forfeit/quit the game. I have to shut the ipad off.

How hard can it be for them to just change it so there's no animation. $25 games should not have bugs that render the game useless

Edited by belial1134

So yet again, I have a card shooting off the screen in Quest mode (this time with Ezren) and I'm not longer able to play quest mode.

Has anyone come up with a work around? I can't click on anything not even the option to forfeit/quit the game. I have to shut the ipad off.

How hard can it be for them to just change it so there's no animation. $25 games should not have bugs that render the game useless

Click on the next character to get a reward before you hit the blue next triangle. The next character should have an aura before you proceed.

The LAST time they narrowed it down to 1/3rd of the week, circumstances kept them from meeting that promise.  They've already promised This Week, and given the nature of the beast, it's unrealistic to expect anything more specific than that.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Patience.  

A developer / community manager mentioned that there were extra bugs discovered that needed addressing.  Considering that, what would you rather have?

1)  A patch hastily rushed out that introduces MORE bugs, that will also require 4+ weeks to fix?  Or
2)  You wait a few extra days to get the job done right, so that the developers can focus less on fixing even-more-bugs introduced in a hasty patch, and focus more on creating content?

I don't think anyone here doesn't appreciate the update such a short time after the release. And there shouldn't be too many people around here who mind waiting a few days longer if it improves the game.

I just think we've been spoiled with the many many dev posts in the first few weeks after the release. We got used to it and getting a big patch announcement but after that neither a patch nor any information for serveral days made us impatient.

Personally, I don't mind delays at all but getting some kind of information earlier would have been nice. If they had just made a post saying "Sorry guys, we found some more bugs that need fixing and the patch will be delayed a few days. The new ETA is end of this week or early next week." on monday or tuesday, it would have saved the play store a couple dozen refreshs and I'd just have played some more quest mode or something.

I don't think anyone here doesn't appreciate the update such a short time after the release. And there shouldn't be too many people around here who mind waiting a few days longer if it improves the game.

I just think we've been spoiled with the many many dev posts in the first few weeks after the release. We got used to it and getting a big patch announcement but after that neither a patch nor any information for serveral days made us impatient.

Personally, I don't mind delays at all but getting some kind of information earlier would have been nice. If they had just made a post saying "Sorry guys, we found some more bugs that need fixing and the patch will be delayed a few days. The new ETA is end of this week or early next week." on monday or tuesday, it would have saved the play store a couple dozen refreshs and I'd just have played some more quest mode or something.

They did. Post #91 located on the page before this one.

Edited by Kgk4569

As I understand it a lot of the Pathfinder Adventures staff is at PaizoCon right now.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)

As I understand it a lot of the Pathfinder Adventures staff is at PaizoCon right now.

Only two of our team is at PaizoCon. The rest are here in the office. :)

I hope you all have a great memorial day after the patch is out!

Thanks Mikey for the news!

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)

So I was curious what it actually meant when people were talking about the dead characters not getting a skill feat fix NOT being retroactive. I guess it means that character will NEVER get the skill feat. I just replayed the scenario where my character died and didn't get the skill feat the first time and when I won, that character wasn't rewarded with a skill feat. Now I know I guess. Considering I've put a lot of time into my current party and have no desire to start over I guess my Harsk will forever be one skill feat behind.

Yeah!

The only 1 question for me - how to choose Party difficulty in quest mode. Its only B avialable.

Update.

I found an answer in character completion rewards.

Edited by Kexibq

The patch was unable to go into your saved games and un-check completions, which is the core of the problem.  So, yes, those characters will never get those rewards.  You'll need to start new characters to get a complete character.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."