Should the UK leave the EU?

BruceVC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdLxTXBaAY

Probably best reason to leave EU that I have heard. 

Don't know if video is real or fake, but at least it is bit funny

Its not like you to post these types of video because this is just a cruel generalization, that women comes as incredibly stupid ....seriously I feel embarrassed for her

She is the worst type of person to somehow represent the intellectual  reasoning for BREXIT

So again this type of video will be used by people to say things like "  ha ha...look how stupid people in the UK are "

Do you think its fair ....yes she is hot but this is not about her looks 

But she did it for chickens and eggs, and she even accounted in bad things like not being able to go in Disneyland in Paris, because borders will be closed.

So I think that video is most likely just someone making fun about leave voters, but the scary thing is that people seem to accept it as truth, which is something that isn't that great for democracy. 

As an American, I do have a question. Why is our current politicians so gun go on England staying with the EU? As far as I'm aware we are not part of it, but I see Obama and Hillary fully supporting it and whatnot.

In my opinion its because most of our spineless lapdog politicians were useful sock puppets for the USAs interests in Europe, a foothold in the door so to speak and an ally amongst what may be a future enemy.

• Like 4

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

"As an American, I do have a question. Why is our current politicians so gun go on England staying with the EU? As far as I'm aware we are not part of it, but I see Obama and Hillary fully supporting it and whatnot."

basically cuz they're librul nazi sjw cucks

• Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Its not like you to post these types of video because this is just a cruel generalization, that women comes as incredibly stupid ....seriously I feel embarrassed for her

She is the worst type of person to somehow represent the intellectual  reasoning for BREXIT

So again this type of video will be used by people to say things like "  ha ha...look how stupid people in the UK are "

Do you think its fair ....yes she is hot but this is not about her looks 

But she did it for chickens and eggs, and she even accounted in bad things like not being able to go in Disneyland in Paris, because borders will be closed.

So I think that video is most likely just someone making fun about leave voters, but the scary thing is that people seem to accept it as truth, which is something that isn't that great for democracy. 

I suppose so but if it really is a joke someone has got a very strange sense of humor because lets say it is a joke its aimed at suggesting people who support BREXIT are like her ....stupid 

But if its not a  joke then her guy friend must be the most insensitive vindictive person to upload that video of her making a fool of herself 

I'm sorry if I seem to have no sense of humor about BREXIT , I admit I dont find  anything funny about this as its serious to me

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"Now your PM who you think is weak and a SJW Nazi is probably the best person to run Canada at the moment. I like him and what he stands for. He comes across as sincere but he is a real idealist ....he believes in certain things that would be dispelled if he lived in Europe and had to deal with the reality of radical Islam"

Such an idealist he likes to go around hitting women and being a bully. L0L

"But so what, even if he is naive he really seems to believe it and his progressive attitude seems to work for Canada"

So progressive that he calls everyone who disagrees with him nasty names.

"I suppose so but if it really is a joke someone has got a very strange sense of humor because lets say it is a joke its aimed at suggesting people who support BREXIT are like her ....stupid "

True or false it is hilarious. That is all that matters with utube vids.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

As an American, I do have a question. Why is our current politicians so gun go on England staying with the EU? As far as I'm aware we are not part of it, but I see Obama and Hillary fully supporting it and whatnot.i

Its a good question actually, so the EU is a working union that is aligned to the USA and other West countries ideologically

No President of any first world country  or economist for that matter would ever suggest  something where this a risk of it causing a real collapse within the EU, its just not what would  be considered etiquette. You will always choose the option that has  less instability 

So a  person like Obama who is always expected to comment will go with the safe bet ...stay in the EU

And once again  Trump has found a way to annoy me with his populism and bravado 

http://www.alternet.org/immigration/trump-supports-brexit-uses-it-promote-his-golf-course-video

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"I suppose so but if it really is a joke someone has got a very strange sense of humor because lets say it is a joke its aimed at suggesting people who support BREXIT are like her ....stupid "

True or false it is hilarious. That is all that matters with utube vids.

Maybe you can share your insights on this, I'm intrigued  by what by you find funny

Firstly do you think its real? This is an important question as it will allow me to proceed with my next point 

John Milton 

She also cant into pizza. ;)

http://thechive.com/2016/06/23/girl-is-baffled-about-a-simple-pizza-question-video/

• Like 1

She also cant into pizza. ;)

http://thechive.com/2016/06/23/girl-is-baffled-about-a-simple-pizza-question-video/

This is interesting...so in fact she does this  for fun? To entertain people 

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

As an American, I do have a question. Why is our current politicians so gun go on England staying with the EU? As far as I'm aware we are not part of it, but I see Obama and Hillary fully supporting it and whatnot.

Because they're filthy globalists, looking out for the interests of multi-national corporations that pay them off.
  • Like 4

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Because they're filthy globalists, looking out for the interests of multi-national corporations that pay them off.

Bingo.

In my opinion its because most of our spineless lapdog politicians were useful sock puppets for the USAs interests in Europe, a foothold in the door so to speak and an ally amongst what may be a future enemy.

Plus supporting Brexit would antagonise the remainder of the EU- or at least their most powerful politicians- with very little to gain; and negotiating deals like TTIP without Britain is far harder too. Which is pretty much what WoD said really, but Britain has always been seen as a bit of a bulwark against some members' more protectionist instincts, especially France.

Edited by Zoraptor

WoD pretty much said it.

Obama, Hillary, Bill, Georges B., et al are/were playing as much for team U.S.A. as Merkel, Cameron, Hollande et. al. are playing for team Germany, U.K., France, respectively and etc... which is to say they are only doing so in name only. All are/were bought and paid for globalist shills who would as soon see the nation they are supposed to be leading burn as any other to achieve the goals of the people who hold their strings.

It is not in the people of the U.S.A.'s interest for the EU to even exist. Obama and Hillary supporting 'remain' has nothing to do with furthering the interests of the people of the U.S.A., nor is near anything else they ever do or say.

Edited by Valsuelm

Dear England,

First and foremost, we just want you to know we are here for you. Breaking up is hard, we get that. Especially when our business is put out onto the world’s stage for everyone to see. But, listen, you’re our friend and, despite our history, we are here for whatever you need.

We don’t mean to dredge up the past, but we remember those days in the late 1700s when we split. It was so scary. You said we were crazy and that we’d come running back eventually. But, you know what? We had faith in ourselves and the support of a few trusted friends and look at us now. We’re successful. You’ve got more now than we did then, so you’re going to be fine. You just need a little time for the hurt to stop.

God, we were so young and naive.

Things were great for a while. You were the light in our eyes. You were older. You had money. And you were tough. Tough in a way that made us know deep down that you’d never let anything happen to us.

But then you started to take us for granted. You just wanted our land and our taxes, but you didn’t do anything to make us feel…I don’t know…special. France and Spain were always coming around and making a big fuss. And while we’re on the subject, nothing happened with France. We know you still don’t believe that, but nothing happened. France and us were just friends. We’re still friends.

Anyway, the time eventually came that we knew we needed to just break away and be our own country for a while. You know, just have a little America time to grow and develop. ****, we were just a kid back then. Is a wonder we wouldn’t want to spread our wings and fly? You had to see that coming. You couldn’t be that blind. Whatever. It’s in the past.

Our point is that we did it. It was tough along the way. We had to discover ourselves. Write our own Constitution. Open our own government. Get an army. It seemed insurmountable, but we kept at it.

Times got tough. You remember when we had no money? When we seemed like we were coming apart at the seams? But we kept at it.

You were civil after a while, but we had some tough times. But when that Hitler guy started to **** with you, we couldn’t just sit back and watch. Yeah, we had our personal **** and some bad history, but you were still our friend and we don’t sit back and let friends get pushed around. We put all that stuff behind us and did what we had to do. And you know what? We don’t regret it. Not for a second. Hell, you even buried the hatchet with France.

Why are we bringing all this up? Because we want you to know that you’ll be fine, too. We may have looked at you a little weird a few years ago when you got into this "relationship" of yours with…well, ALL OF EUROPE. But, hey, who are we to judge. You’re a lot older and we figured you were just going through a mid-life crisis. We supported you. We supported all of you. And we support you now. We swear, you are all our friends and we are NOT taking sides.

Take your time. Gather your thoughts. Explore life solo for a little while. Get a hobby, or go do something you love. Colonize a developing nation or something. God, how long has it been since you did that? You used to love that. You were such a cad.

Anyway, no matter what happens, just know that we are here for you. Whatever you need, just ask. We’ve had more great times together than bad since the breakup, so don’t even sweat it. Just be yourself and something great will come along. Something even better than the European Union. And you know what? It’s really their loss, not yours. You’re better than that. You deserve to be happy.

Anyway, we won’t take up any more of your time. You have our number, so just call if anything.

Hugs,

America.

p.s. Don’t read into this. We are NOT getting back together.

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

John Oliver is not happy either:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEALC1z3QG8

For shame, he can be funny and have insight on matters, but this time it came off as impotent rage.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

For shame, he can be funny and have insight on matters, but this time it came off as impotent rage.

I enjoyed the section where he lists all the things the UK will have to do to leave the EU. He basically said "Now they have to work to do x, y and z." Usually when you set a goal you have to work to attain it, John.

"We want to leave the EU."

"But now you have to implement things that the EU has been dictating for you."

"Yeah, that's the point."

• Like 2

Seems appropriate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXg6UB9Qk0o

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

The jabs at Farage and Johnson were pretty good and the silliness of the Independence Day claims.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I enjoyed the section where he lists all the things the UK will have to do to leave the EU. He basically said "Now they have to work to do x, y and z." Usually when you set a goal you have to work to attain it, John.

"We want to leave the EU."

"But now you have to implement things that the EU has been dictating for you."

"Yeah, that's the point."

Although his point seemed to be more about reality to that UK has only up to 2 years to remake agreements that it has made in past 43 years. 

Yeah, I don't get it. He's butthurt about having a referendum to begin with, and the perspective that elected officials will have to... do work?

Gotta love these (super-)statist leftards. Democracy is only cool when it goes your way, hmm?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Maybe the idea of UK MPs trying to do work, scares him? Though they can't be THAT bad.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra