Weird bug at end of quest mode victory

Derpy Muffin

Question

I get my XP, everyone lived.  First guy gets a card reward, no problem.  Second character same thing, but when I tap on it, it rapidly floats off the top of the screen, and 'explodes' there like the animation when you get a card.  Problem is, I can no longer advance the screen now.  Been stuck in quest mode for a week because of this...I'd attach a screenshot but, 1 MB limit?  Really? :)

9 answers to this question

It's a known issue and remarked as fixed in 1.0.3

I think I'm going blind. Where is everyone getting their info on patch 1.0.3 from? I can't find it anywhere on the forums?!

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

It's a known issue and remarked as fixed in 1.0.3

I think I'm going blind. Where is everyone getting their info on patch 1.0.3 from? I can't find it anywhere on the forums?!

It's in the "Known Issues" thread on this forum, pinned.  It's supposed to be updated as bugs are confirmed, and there are remarks about ones that are fixed in the next release.

No announced date beyond "this month"

You should be able to work around it, just select a different card for your first character and that usually clears it up.  Bit of a pain, but not the end of the world.

That actually doesn't work.  ONLY my druid is highlighted to receive the first card, which goes fine.  Then I click the blue arrow on the right, and ONLY Ezren is highlighted with the gift of the bouncy untap-able card ;)

No announced date beyond "this month"

You should be able to work around it, just select a different card for your first character and that usually clears it up.  Bit of a pain, but not the end of the world.

That actually doesn't work.  ONLY my druid is highlighted to receive the first card, which goes fine.  Then I click the blue arrow on the right, and ONLY Ezren is highlighted with the gift of the bouncy untap-able card ;)

Ah, most people who get this seem to have 2+ characters getting the first card, so I can see why that wouldn't work.  Not really sure what to do for you, honestly.  Mixed level parties are all kinds of screwed up (it's even worse for feats, which haven't been confirmed fixed yet, you can miss out on them entirely)