Possible new Obsidian game from Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky using the Unreal Engine

Infinitron

Nah, that's not an all hands on deck type of game. They have something like 200 employees. They need to have a few projects going at a time.

Pathfinder Card Game -  probably 15 people(if even that), if even that, working on content and updates

Pillars of Eternity - probably 30 people

Armored Warfare - lots of people, but the Russians are going to take over a lot of the work, freeing up people

Cain/Boarsky game . probably needs to not be cancelled, should have a lot of people working on it

On the forum/blog updates, they've said there's 10 people on Pathfinder Adventures.

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'm tired of high fantasy, pixies, trolls, wizards and pompous hero wannabe in tin cans saving the world RPGs. I backed POE2 but not hyped at all. Only game I'm looking forward to this year is Torment. Not big fan of Arcanum either and if Obsidian's next game is other than Vampire the Masquerade, I'll give it a pass like Tyranny though I might pick it up much later on.

I'm tired of high fantasy, pixies, trolls, wizards and pompous hero wannabe in tin cans saving the world RPGs. I backed POE2 but not hyped at all. Only game I'm looking forward to this year is Torment. Not big fan of Arcanum either and if Obsidian's next game is other than Vampire the Masquerade, I'll give it a pass like Tyranny though I might pick it up much later on.

I highly doubt they would do an another high fantasy setting, unless some publisher actually pays them do one. Their last 4 games at that point would be in fantasy setting with Pillars 1&2, Pathfinder and Tyranny. That would be kinda shooting themselves in the leg and one could argue that South Park was somewhat of a fantasy game as well. So I'm sure they want to diversify from that traditional fantasy setting.

Hate the living, love the dead.