Hook mountain massacre locked

Speaking of ... Could any of the devs let us know where they are development wise with the additional adventures ? Like are they complete but going through testing ? Basically I want to know when development on Skull and Shackles will begin :)

The programing team is very small, so if something terrible happens (it always does Murphys low...) then the time table will get delayed for unknown time. In a bigger team it is possible to do several things at the same time, so,it is easier to keep time tables...

I would like to think that if there Are no serious bugs, we Are gonna get one adventure per month, if sun is shining brightly, even faster. If some adventure pack will be badly bug infested then there will be delays.

So the dev team is quite tight lipped... The ad3 should be quite ready, so Expect to see it in this month or early in the next month. Patch 1.03 is Also quite important.

• Like 1

Don't feel rushed to get out the new adventures.  This game has a LOT of potential. I'd rather see bug fixes and a well tested adventures than one quick bug fix release after another.  The game is frustrating at first due to the learning curve, and the existing bugs have only added to that.  I'd love to see the game get the 5 star reviews it deserves once it is running smoother than 3 or 4 star reviews for a buggy game with potential.

Of course, I work in QA so I'm a little prejudiced.... :geek:

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

The programing team is very small, so if something terrible happens (it always does Murphys low...) then the time table will get delayed for unknown time. In a bigger team it is possible to do several things at the same time, so,it is easier to keep time tables...

I would like to think that if there Are no serious bugs, we Are gonna get one adventure per month, if sun is shining brightly, even faster. If some adventure pack will be badly bug infested then there will be delays.

So the dev team is quite tight lipped... The ad3 should be quite ready, so Expect to see it in this month or early in the next month. Patch 1.03 is Also quite important.

I know, still doesn't change the fact that tentative dates for at least the next one or two would be great.

If they're using Gantt charts, that would be really bad.

I would rather them get it right as well, rather than rush it out to meet an arbitrary deadline.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)