Daily gold is BROKEN

TheRealBlackVoid

Question

10 answers to this question

I have purchased the daily gold option for the game, but it does not work.

Every time I log on, it displays 10+ hours for the gold. Sometimes even 25 hours. I could only claim it 2x in 10 days.

I agree! I paid for my daily gold over a week ago and have only been able to claim it twice. It seems to reset itself at like 3am EDT every morning. I'm not staying up until then to claim my gold! I thought I could catch it once and reset it but nope that didn't work either. When I checked last night at 11pm it said "3:57 minutes remaining". This morning at around 7:30am it said 17:36 hours remaining. Huh?

What a waste! I certainly hope it wasn't designed this way.

It is a known bug. It should work in the next pach. Or I hope that it will be in the next patch. One developer did mention that it has been fixed internally, but he did not mention if it has been tested enough for the next patch.

Once the new patch drops do we know if the 30 days will reset for those of us who paid but haven't been able to claim it?

My workaround has been to completely close my app down every night (on ipad, double-tap the button, swipe the app away)

In the morning, when I want to claim my gold, I re-open the app, I can claim my gold.

You can also try doing that now if you've forgotten to close the app the night before, see if that pops it up now.