Seoni bug

Unithralith

Question

4 answers to this question

Seoni's "Magic in the Touch" power upgrade is not functioning currently.

I confirm that my Seoni has magic in the touch feat but still has to do check to recharge items with arcane trait. Disappointing as the feat is wasted

• Like 1

What items you have with arcane trait? There Are not so Many. There Are really Many that has Magic trait, but it is not same as arcane.

For me it works right with item that really have arcane trait. If there is some spesific item that has arcane trait and it does not resharges then the item is bugged.

Indeed. Many items let her make an Arcane check to recharge them, but the item itself must have the Arcane trait for her power. In the Rise of the Runelords cards, you are basically only talking about the Wands (Wand of Force Missile, Wand of Shield, etc). I'm not sure if any Treasure Chest cards would work for her as well.

• Like 1

Quite a few Treasure Chest cards can be recharged with the "Magic in the Touch" power.  Flasks (but not Orbs :( ) display to add to combat checks, then have a recharge check at the end of the turn.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)