The Map (if you couldn't tell)

WHNTQw5.jpg

Kicking an orc off a cliff

PVxonjs.jpg

Standing dramatically

YiaZUTI.jpg

Dwarf Stronghold

f4TtVCV.jpg

Girl Dwarf (how many games have those? Other than any fantasy rpg game that lets you choose gender...)

R0T19hz.jpg

Not an elf, honest. Also not a liar, pinky swear.

HyjCwaH.jpg

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Shinies!

20161206221248_1.jpg

Saving the maiden? Psah, in Mordheim maiden saves you! (Agmundr got lucky though as I completed the objective (Act 2 Mission 2) and thus the mission before my Maiden of Sigmar could wipe out what little health he had left...

20161207000319_1.jpg

• Like 1

Does it also advise you not to eat the yellow snow?

No need.  Frank Zappa already took care of issuing that immensely useful public service announcement in 1974.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

And then you get flak by thousands of insulted gamers who thought there should be yellow snow in the game, but there never is!

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Damn, these jerks are straight up executing innocent villagers.  

ILG0C2I.jpg

Normally, killing soldiers is something I do when they're in my way, I don't go out of my way to do it.  In this level, every single one of them is going to die.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Enemy soldiers everywhere

zsWq99G.jpg

My plan here was to kill the straw hat guard up in the tower that's in the center-ish of the screen

IEoJEDz.jpg

It took me about a dozen failed attempts to get the razor thin timing just right of grappling up to the top of the ramparts, getting to the tower, killing the guard while the samurai patrolling the ramparts was turned away from me, disposing of the body, getting out through the trap door and out the door at the base of the tower just before the samurai got up to the tower, then avoiding the guards' gaze in the courtyard and getting to a hidden location.  It was worth it, though, because with that guard out of the way it opened up an opportunity to kill another guard on the ground, which in turn opened up the opportunity to kill another guard, which in turn...  you get the idea.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

even on my ****ty graphical settings (can't get even 60 FPS in-game on medium-high) this game looks amazing
ULjuXo82ZLg.jpg

cjJltaxx74I.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

vpt6OnZ.jpg

Taris, seems like I've been here before.

4v4ExlF.jpg

You don't say?

• Like 5

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

god dammit, Shadowplay stopped working, again, and half of the screenshots of The Division I take never get saved :( still, managed to salvage some of that goodness. 

iRnyt7n1Pho.jpg

green and orange are high-end loot drops, this is the biggest single haul I've seen to date

G52hqqkVn-4.jpg

the environments are just beautiful in this game

and so are special effects (the best I've seen)

9D6iDP6Vyh8.jpg

KllYJWmP3P4.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.