Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

How Muriel the Unyielding deals with those that would dare challenge her authority and march upon her spire:

Step 1: Eye of Sauron

Rj78Enq.jpg

Step 2: Giant Pillar of Flame

xf291UV.jpg

Step 3: Charred Corpses

AOReOvJ.jpg

• Like 4

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yeah, sorry. I was sitting here thinking that I'd love a nice modern day fantasy game. A bit on the lines of Urban Arcana. But there is nothing. So I went and made a dark elf in Saints Row just to ride a bike around town for a bit.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Y'know, with Dishonored 2, I have actually finished the process of purchasing all the games that I have really wished for thus far. And now, Keyrock comes in here and ruins it. Thank you, Keyrock.

You're welcome.  :fdevil:

I expect you'll buy it on 6th keyrock? So more screenshots incoming?

Very likely.  I'm going to play a bit more of the demo before making a decision but I'm probably getting the game day 1.  I'm having a blast with the demo.  All the good Commandos and Desperados memories are coming back and this game feels like a worthy spiritual successor to those games.  And yes to more screenshots, you'll likely get more from the demo before then too.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

You know what this thread's been lacking? You guessed right! Since melkathi hasn' t been delivering (for shame! ;-) ) here's some Mordheim screenshots:

Started an Undead warband, so far they're good fun. Haven't had this many henchmen downed for al long while though but now that some managed to get some levels under their belts things are improving.

20161203234934_1.jpg

Went back to my Sisters, decided I should man up and finish Act II, so poor Ada ended up getting a bit of a beating...

20161204230637_1.jpg

I like to think being on the receiving end of this trio (Purifier is just outside the screenshot) is the stuff my enemies' nightmares are made of...

20161204231909_1.jpg

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 2

Hah! You played the mission from hell. Having braved the Library portals and now Aluress, everything will be a stroll in the park from here on. Well, except perhaps for the Chaos Ogre. There is always the Chaos Ogre.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Dammit, I was this close! 

NhpAVyr.jpg

Fast Racing Neo is awesome. Must have for any F-Zero fans.

Oh, and here is a little bit of Kirby: Mass Attack ;)

3iYLbE1.jpg

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.