Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

Does the throne come with a stick attached to it or why do you make such a weird face? lel. :>

She looks like she just smelled a fart.  :grin:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

One can only take the stench of falmer for so long.

• Like 1

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Having a great run with Transport Fever right now. Took me a while to finally start making some good money. Sometimes the mechanics are a bit wonky and unpredictable...

Anyway... choo, chooo!

beE9S5.jpg

PZ4WNZ.jpg

Might not look like much, but building the bridges was a truckton of work...

8JLrzq.jpg

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Those interior D2 screens are glorious. I'll for sure be needing a new PC before playing it.

The sheer amount of detail on display here is astounding. A lot of talent has been put into the game. And most of it isn't even achieved by pretty effects - the art direction alone is extraordinary.

ZsjFdcz.jpg

HqZccXv.jpg

z3MqFVJ.jpg

eijeWua.jpg

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 1

JtTH8VT.jpg

I'm not sure what they've done with the graphics in the Special Edition of Skyrim, but I like it. It looks like an oil painting.

• Like 2

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Checking in with my master, Tunon.  Coincidentally, this meeting took place the very day that the edict would have killed everyone in the valley, myself included, had I not so deftly stomped out the filthy oathbreakers.

itApSD4.jpg

• Like 5

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

And yet again, Dishonored 2 feels like a breathing world in which I, the player, am the alien, the disruptive force. The world doesn't exist as the player's playground, it exists as its own place - and the less I disrupt it, the more it'll just continue living as it's always lived.

729NqUN.jpg

yzl4tZv.jpg

And this time around, pretty much every major location has a map. Wouldn't be Dishonored if they just handed you minimap and automap tho - they're always in-world and must be found.

O6VvRTN.jpg

And yes, you can disable objective markers and no, I have not yet encountered information which would not be given to me to complete an objective. Quest markers are completely optional.

2N77sza.jpg

WeRwvXl.jpg

OJUzAnN.jpg

bbmuPrO.jpg

tvX7N9r.jpg

Yes, I still just ... Stop moving and adore those interiors for minutes at a time. Thief was probably the last time I've seen anything remotely on this level of detail.

ZKugJSu.jpg

• Like 2

Noo! You don't add newlines between your screenshots, that's tragic.

That's because my bbcode firefox plugin doesn't work in non-bbcode post mode, and the bbcode post mode on this forum is broken since months. Can't do any linebreaks anymore.

I liked Train Fever, so I also like Transport Fever, especially because not much has changed, but they improved many areas a lot. For example, you can build so many rail setups now that simply never were possible in Train Fever. Also stuff like finally being able to build roads over rails (not just rails over roads), etc. makes your life a lot easier. Of course they also added ships and planes now. Not sure yet how much I like them, though... planes cost a lot and so far they give me only little money, if at all... (probably only useful on big maps-- I am playing on a small map), and ships are so, so, so slow.

Oh, and they changed the transport system from the old 20 minutes rule (if something is further away than a 20 minutes [the whole route - back and forth], it simply wouldn't work) to an "area effect". That means, all stations now have a radius in which goods are accepted, which finally allows to build *long* trains. It also means you'll have to use more truck stations to deliver goods into other parts of your town. In my screenshots above, I have 4 truck stations- 1 at the train cargo hub, and 3 spread over the town.

The line frequency thing is still annoying me, though. Yes, you can now make really long trains, but if their frequency (how fast they go in/out of a station) is too high, industries still won't produce more goods. Basically that means, if you want a facility to grow, you still need multiple trains on each route, which in return means, shorter trains are again more effective. Especially in the later years (~2000) it makes me wonder if it wouldn't be more effective to just use trucks instead of trains. They cost less, have a higher frequency because you need more of them, and they can also go with 80km/h, which is what most of my cargo trains are doing.

All in all it is still a lot of fun. Still I'd wish for special events every once in a while that do something to break the flow. Oh, and I want weather effects.... Rain, sandstorm, whatever. Day and night cycle could be fun too. I really liked that in Cities - Skylines.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."