Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

X6gQgH0.jpg

mkbTe3F.jpg

EYM3q4D.jpg

P79vwof.jpg

GAqCem2.jpg

8wFZplf.jpg

M2DKN8H.jpg

And with this, I am done with the remaster for now. I still need a whole bunch of mods to come out for it. Frostfall is out which is great, so now I need basic needs and some sort of overhaul for the skill system to make perks more fun and to make the game more difficult. They'll come, eventually.

Edited by Fenixp

And say hello to my Orc..

kKxiHlC.jpg

I mean, what other race would you play?  Orcs are simply superior to everyone else.

There's something really beautiful to driving through a sandstorm.

OtAA3Su.jpg

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm jumping back and forth between Skyrim and Mad Max and Mad Max is gorgeous and runs superbly. Like you said the driving is excellent so the traversal of the map is quite fun

More open world games need to put more time, effort, and emphasis into developing a method of travel that will be really fun for the player. I mean, you're going to spend a very large chunk of the game exploring a vast landscape, method of traversal should be high priority.

N68mcK7.jpg

Chumbucket, he's the best.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

More open world games need to put more time, effort, and emphasis into developing a method of travel that will be really fun for the player. I mean, you're going to spend a very large chunk of the game exploring a vast landscape, method of traversal should be high priority.

Yes, that's why I enjoyed Dying Light so damn much. Driving in Mad Max didn't really take a huge amount of skill sadly and car combat became trivial with some upgrades, which kinda killed the game for me. And repetition.

Hi!

I'm just sharing a few pics from my very first Civ6 game. Towards the end, I had a number of ways that could bag me a win, but I opted for cultural victory (It was fun using lots of archaeologists and creating great writers, musicians, artists, etc. :)

84RUQY.jpg

This image is of my core territory a few years before victory IIRC. The Ai was pretty invasive and eager to suddenly pounce me without warning. I never started any war, but I did hit hard if they attacked me. The Aztecs? I obliterated them. Gorgo? Weirdly, I met my very same leader, (Gorgo II?) and I had to blot her out of the game as well. Luckily, she declared war, so said and done. I also took a city from Kongo, and that shut them up (not their denouncing, though - it was endless henceforth.) 

ACfG14.jpg

Here you have the cultural standing one turn before I got the cultural victory. Tourists were pouring in after all of my artefacts and great works, plus heaps of wonders (China hated me).

YAigdQ.jpg

Yes, there are victory slides with narrative, and lots of end game statistics. Love that!

rtqm2l.jpg

Overall, this is the most complete out-of-the-box Civ ever released. You get all of the fun at your finger tips from the get-go. There's a nasty crash bug, though, where your save may get corrupted. I managed to solve the problem, but others haven't been so lucky. The music is great, as are the sound effects. However, the undiscovered parts of the map are confusing to me, as that paper/papyrus-thingie sorta looks like a jagged coastline. I love all the lenses you can switch between (see tourism in one of the images above).

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 4

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

There are days where its not worth getting out of bed.

ScreenshotWin32_0274_Final.jpg

Solas is showing me my very own castle. Now to start up my empire!

ScreenshotWin32_0276_Final.jpg

• Like 1

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Man I wish Skyrim was more than about slaying talking dragons and the vague war between factions. They should've kept the daedric narrative and presented it in a different way than Oblivion. As much as I want another game to roam around in, I just can't press the reinstall button for Skyrim.

Took an arrow to the knee. He retired from adventuring and life, permanently.

ScreenShot1.jpg

Blackreach :no:

ScreenShot2.jpg

Surveying Blackreach from my new throne.

ScreenShot3.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Does the throne come with a stick attached to it or why do you make such a weird face? lel. :>

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."