Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

I suppose it's too much to hope that they'd send you a royalty check for the use of your pic.

Well their readers have to go to my site to see the full pic (its 250,000 tiles are non transferable)

Edited by Bokishi

Haha, while going through some sites, I saw the tag line of this video and then remembered your post.  That's awesome!  Congrats on the recognition!  Wish they would have dug a little deeper and actually mentioned you, but still cool enough.

• Like 1

Atton really likes Pazaak, even sleeps with his deck it seems. and I don't know why, that game is just too random

fLbX7J5D-Xs.jpg

KOTOR II can look really nice sometimes
nuA2e4HYRHc.jpg

CefCJwHWy5w.jpg

• Like 4
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Pazaak is like the original Gwent

Haha, while going through some sites, I saw the tag line of this video and then remembered your post.  That's awesome!  Congrats on the recognition!  Wish they would have dug a little deeper and actually mentioned you, but still cool enough.
Thx bro. Well they mentioned Gigapixel Gaming, so that's good enough. I used to hate on IGN before, but then that traffic boost I got from them was like uhh...wow...lol
  • Like 3

Pazaak is like the original Gwent

Thx bro. Well they mentioned Gigapixel Gaming, so that's good enough. I used to hate on IGN before, but then that traffic boost I got from them was like uhh...wow...lol

Sellout :p

• Like 2

Atton can't go one day without getting into trouble. Mixing booze and women will do that to you...

KsXKxptHhPE.jpg

also, this happened:

Eho-RcFBupc.jpg

QXwcxD50-O0.jpg

so embarrassing... I'll keep the outfit, of course

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

WVW69jr_LOxg_Wu7_HKL3.jpg

WVW69jr_LNQM8_Me2xb_H.jpg

Its so cute

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I find a certain beauty to the Mojave Desert, probably because it's just so alien and different compared to the forests, plains, rivers, and scattered ponds and small lakes of the areas I've lived in for most of my life.

6WVK0Q4.jpg

Y5AVA5s.jpg

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

It loses it's appeal after driving through it for a few hours.   :p

Many many years ago when I was just a wee lad we visited a friend out in Cali for a few days and on one day my folks took me out for a drive out into the desert.  Driving down a perfectly straight road with barely anything on the horizon and nothing on either side for miles and miles was one of the most surreal things I've ever experienced.  You could barely tell you were moving and there was really nothing to gauge your own speed.  There was just this vast nothingness with only a cactus here or there and a store or gas station every 30 miles or so.  There's nothing comparable, to the best of my knowledge, on the east coast. 

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Due to the desert discussion of messieurs Keyrock and Hurlshot (or Cléroche et Lancercoup) I remembered to upload some screenshots. Not all with desert mind you.

JuJolOe.jpg

obzxHfO.jpg

4Ywn9SH.jpg

EO7HzCr.jpg

ULJvSS6.jpg

IkvEA3R.jpg

FJzpxiR.jpg

• Like 3

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Add bloom until eyes start bleeding

What game is this?

Earthlock.

The bloom in the desert simulates when you have been too long in the sun. There is a part of the desert area where you have to run from shade to shade or succumb to the heat. So the bloom increases until you pass out.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Earthlock.

The bloom in the desert simulates when you have been too long in the sun. There is a part of the desert area where you have to run from shade to shade or succumb to the heat. So the bloom increases until you pass out.

Your character or you from looking at so much bloody bloom?   :p

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

So the bloom increases until you pass out.

Are we talking real life or in game

Damn, keyrock beat me to the joke

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 1

probably my favorite line in the whole game:

DHnJNyFTAFE.jpg

one of the rare occasions - the whole crew in one shot:

qrXaTeA7l6g.jpg

and a bird's eye view:
OrBB7yuOv-M.jpg

I didn't know Kreia talks in her sleep (and even then she's lecturing me):
kcLFUb8csH0.jpg

yeah, that's right, bow to your new leader:

HLPs9hSfsfw.jpg

I'm pretty sure Disney stole Kylo Ren's physical appearance from this dude:
Pf3QhqCUquc.jpg

and to top this off:

tRe9RYJbZuQ.jpg

• Like 2
Walsingham said: