Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

Fyrgelm, Lady of Caed Nua, has been recalled from her pressing mission at Durgan Battery to attend to a visitor at her great hall.

WeiN02L.jpg

Ummm... Okay.

8qsGYjA.jpg

Who does he think I am? Very well, let's hear him out, perhaps this'll turn out to be something important.

EAbyeXH.jpg

Hm. Nevermind. At least I got a brand new decoration at my front gate!

JtkJHKv.png

• Like 4

Hmm, coast seems clear.

uGmcoqo.jpg

Oi, guys, where are you?

ZDLFoV3.jpg

Like minded individuals ahead?

L8ErXRP.jpg

Together we are strong!

H4Eke4w.jpg

Don't just stand there!

8n1b1Hu.jpg

Let's Occupy Steam!

qh1LmdJ.jpg

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Oh look, this is the first functional town I have built in Sim City!

Overview:

aqI1ilI.jpg

This is the old town:

l1dxEe5.jpg

The oldest part of my city, the upper corner of the map, is constantly hit by disasters. It's basically a bunch of rubble at this point, the moment I try to make it nicer, it explodes or ... Well... Aliens shoot it.

And the new town:

iO5y5Pn.jpg

With a brand new Stadium and a seaport. And a bunch of abandoned buildings. I especially like the residential areas around the highway, I'm sure people love living there.

And here's building A of World Trade Center:

DDgauPS.jpg

My wife wanted me to build her a secluded retreat next to the river, so I did that, but then she started nagging that she refuses to look at nuclear power plant and garbage disposal facilities while she's yachting, so I built a couple of parks and a WTC building to obscure them. Then I plonked another nuclear power plant next to it.

• Like 3

Urgs. Ok, gonna pass.

For whatever it's worth to you Assassin's Creed Syndicate was set in Victorian England so similar period and aesthetic and is a really good game, I'd recommend picking it up the next time it's on sale. 

Edited by Serrano

I never understood the concept of frenemies until Bokishi posted his first 4k screenshot. At the same time I thought: "Wow this is really cool. I hope he keeps posting these." And deep in my soul I knew I would never hate anyone more than I hated Bokishi and his computer right then and there.

• Like 4

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I never understood the concept of frenemies until Bokishi posted his first 4k screenshot. At the same time I thought: "Wow this is really cool. I hope he keeps posting these." And deep in my soul I knew I would never hate anyone more than I hated Bokishi and his computer right then and there.

Kiro-chan I still play Dark Forces 2 in 320x240 like I did in 1999, I'll post screenies of that soon =]

Newer games have photo mod .dll injectors that allow DSLR-like camera controls. Combine that with Reshade for filters and exposure adjustments, and you have some cool stuff. (all shots were taken during gameplay, not cut-scenes)

20160720121928_1pao6b.jpg

20160720123521_1acpqo.jpg

20160720124302_1tkpsc.jpg

20160720124741_1xkrh7.jpg

Edited by Bokishi
  • Like 5

980ti with water cooler mod. I'm able to run it with a pretty nasty overclock, and since it no longer heat throttles, I'm getting near GTX 1080 performance, which is why I decided to hold off and wait for 1080ti instead. All my screenshots I'm getting very playable fps.

However I did do an experiment with Tomb Raider, where you run the game at 5K (nvidia supersampling mode) and the game unlocks additional graphics on the face, like better shine and detail. Although its not playable for me (only 20fps). Maybe the additional graphics are meant for future cards that laugh at 5K 

20160720173605_1ozp3m.jpg

20160720173418_1dboh8.jpg

• Like 4