Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

Darkmoon covenant. You need 30 to get the last miracle, Darkmoon blade. Wouldn't be such a problem to get if they didn't complicate the covenant bussines with Darkmoon, Sentinels and Way of the blue. Darkmoon is basically Sentinels now, since you only get summoned if a player is part of Way of the blue covenant and he gets invaded. And if he survives long enouhg and you're in level range, there is supposed to be a chance to get summoned. ... It doesn't really work. So the other way to get these items is to farm Silver Knights, the drop is very low. In my case, since i don't have many items to boost item discovery,  1 about  in 50-60 kills. :S

So if i farm  for 15 hours straight i might get all 30 of them.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I used to be pretty...

ISU52xw.jpg

But this place... It changes you. It takes away who you were and turns it upside down.

Mm0Nqop.jpg

The bleak ports.

ki6lnzv.jpg

And mysterious tombs.

c4EDuNx.jpg

At least the people are very welcoming, I mean, what the hell man, I wouldn't want to be my friend! I'm wearing someone's face!

2GnCtba.jpg

And I can go for a pleasant walk in a forest!

Wn4MZrW.jpg

• Like 1

Darkmoon covenant. You need 30 to get the last miracle, Darkmoon blade. Wouldn't be such a problem to get if they didn't complicate the covenant bussines with Darkmoon, Sentinels and Way of the blue. Darkmoon is basically Sentinels now, since you only get summoned if a player is part of Way of the blue covenant and he gets invaded. And if he survives long enouhg and you're in level range, there is supposed to be a chance to get summoned. ... It doesn't really work. So the other way to get these items is to farm Silver Knights, the drop is very low. In my case, since i don't have many items to boost item discovery,  1 about  in 50-60 kills. :S

So if i farm  for 15 hours straight i might get all 30 of them.

On my second playthrough I got enough summons to max out the covenant twice. Keep in mind that your weapon also influences matchmaking.

I didn't get summoned with +1, +2, +3, +4, +5 or +6 which i have right now. And no matter which level i was 20, 25, 35... to 55 where i'm now ... with 1million souls waiting for level up. If i played on PC i'd just cheat, but on ps4 i really can't.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

So about a 1000 shards,

400 large shards

50 shields

77 helms

57 chests

61 gauntlets

60 leggins

circa 280000 souls

and just 7 hours according to ingame timer ( felt like 12 hours alltogether over 2 days) later,

finally.

13329393_10208092388200880_1779970180146

FU adhd and a big FU to From Soft :(

But now i have darkmoon blade. hooray.

• Like 1

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I was having a hard time deciding what game to get: Witcher 3 or Shadow of Mordor. Shadow of Mordor has won thanks to the fact that I really liked Mad Max from the same publisher. So far I'm really liking it, best game since GTA V for me.

lJeK8lC29EM.jpg

I and my new buddy Gollum!
cANJ8XkED20.jpg

And already he's trying to screw me over.

BHnDilHkFaE.jpg

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.