Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

Buy him an upgrade so he doesn't fall off any more, at least until such a time when you no longer need zip lines and simply blast your way through everything. ;)

I'm not going to waste a dime on such a thing, Twiggie will have to suffer several cases of broken legs until he gets better at this. Money is better spent on making my guys more killy.

Also, let me introduce my group of mindcontrolled loyal redshirts. They're called Wasteof Hijack, Clone Body and his brother Anotherclone Body

fMj12Vf.jpg

So I gotta say I love some of the emergent gameplay elements that can happen in Paradox games..

In Stellaris you can uplift presentient life - I found some beetles and made them into strong, aggressive and intelligent life to settle the Arctic planets in my empire (what could go wrong?)

PQEqXCt.jpg

Then I genetically modified them into ravenous beasts to kill my enemies... (average damage is ~4 for elite troops)

rzcyvjk.jpg

Depending on your empire's policies, which affect the research types available to you, you can go with slave, xeno, robot or elite troops (or all of them combined)

Edit: Come to think of it, I probably just made Chryssalids - does that make me the baddies in Xcom?

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

You arse, now I can't stop playing Dark Souls 2 and Salt and Sanctuary. It's 100% your fault. Actually, I'd say I'm enjoying Salt and Sanctuary a good deal more than DS2. Anyway...

ckKMxPc.jpg

Are these players?

And now for something completely different...

OviNcFS.jpg

QNerF19.jpg

V1LNGSo.jpg

• Like 2

Unfortunately not, I don't know if it's due to limitations of the forum software or the way Steam handles images (think it's the latter), but you have to use a third party host.. I can recommend Imgur.

Fortune favors the bald.

Unfortunately not, I don't know if it's due to limitations of the forum software or the way Steam handles images (think it's the latter), but you have to use a third party host.. I can recommend Imgur.

It's mostly the former, actually - if you try to put in a direct link to a Steam image, forum software fetches the image and displays it in the editor just fine, but when you try to post it, verification decides that it can't possibly allow for an image without an image extension. The only weird thing Steam does is servicing images without extensions in url.

I'll do a couple of screenies for test. lets see.

Thorgrim decided  to see in person, what is that commotion with some greenskin filth stirring up troubles around one of the holds

c3vt7yH.jpg?1

And so it happened that some ork boss skulked in the woods:

vMFLpnl.jpg?1

Dwarfs, quickly formed a line

X8Q2a7c.jpg

just in time to greet the orks, who were apparently very eager to meet them:

2ezffKe.jpg

Edited by Darkpriest
  • Like 1

As the battle commenced each dwarfen unit knew their role. None broke the formation, even though some of their clansmen were fighting just meters away from them:

M6MUIr6.jpg

As another wave or orks reached the line, the famous downhill tumbling of the dwarfs happened:

jLALXfz.jpg

Supported by their brothers from the backlines (to a dismay of some soon to be very sad ork)

60bXMYA.jpg

Edited by Darkpriest

Some classics - dwarfen edition

Hammer and Anvil (with a BIG Hammer)

esUwlgR.jpg

bAzul2s.jpg

And in that moment, Orks decided that it's time to leave the party, wile dwarfs stood an laughed:

k5FVuKh.jpg

They also decided to send some of them a Dwarfen Goodbye (inscribed on a piece of rock):

ckQSclf.jpg

with direct delivery to the recipient

D8u1wVr.jpg

The End (it was a good day for a dwarf)

Edited by Darkpriest