Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque

I installed the 1.02 patch today and noticed that the screen tearing was gone. I also set the fov to 110 from 90 and now the game looks gorgeous. I regret whatever I said before about the graphics.  :facepalm:  It also runs pretty damn sweet. The framerate remains (almost) steady even during the most hectic moments.

5b4bc8d.jpg

688c6ec.jpg

7d969d6.jpg

7c350c0.jpg

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

And now for something completely different...

Sound like a plan...

Diablo%20III%202016-05-13%2000-48-39-85.

Full party! (yeah, think my pets do most of the work usually as sometimes they murder a group of elites while I'm chasing a treasure goblin...)

Diablo%20III%202016-05-15%2018-41-24-41.

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 1

Torchlight? looks similar, but something is not right about these screenies...

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Mine are Diablo 3 for some reason I never got very far in Torchlight. Like when I started playing I could keep going but never felt the urge for fire the game back up later...so there were rather large gaps in between play sessions ;)

Mine are Diablo 3 for some reason I never got very far in Torchlight. Like when I started playing I could keep going but never felt the urge for fire the game back up later...so there were rather large gaps in between play sessions ;)

I had that with Torchlight 1. Torchlight 2 I played through the campaign once. It was a huge improvement over the first game.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Satellite Reign, faction warfare happening below. My sniper just keeps shooting security cameras from a balcony, and as guards are sent to investigate the sabotage, they end up just joining the fight instead :w00t:

oXhi5Ob.jpg

• Like 1

20160505122417_1ear2t.jpg

A leap of faith...20160505163625_1pmo9r.jpg20160513200116_1gzo10.jpg

P1: So you have been summoned by someone with a bad connection, too?

P2: Yup.

P1: Should we return, making his boss fight easier?

P2: Nope, let us relax.20160513214526_1gir1k.jpg

You shall no pass...20160514190144_1b7qjj.jpg

Gentlemen's club...20160515133614_1vepdc.jpg

Gank squad...20160515135845_1l3qf2.jpg

Hard times for invaders...20160515164944_1qvrhn.jpg

P1: "Guys, I could really need that Vertebra Shackle."

P2: "We all could need a Vertebra Shackle, Bendu."

20160515184001_12vqoo.jpg

In your face...20160515223719_2r5rgw.jpg

• Like 2

Me, trying to survive:

Looks like they used the multiplayer mechanics and made a singleplayer game with it. Not sure I like that.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

All right. I kept ignoring him, but this white-haired freak keeps ruining my pictures. This one's fine, he just sailed a boat in front of the camera:

qFr6ETM.jpg

But here, I went all the way to a deserted island, found a dead bear and...

EdmK4no.jpg

Gah. Well, the only boat in sight is empty, he wouldn't get his clothes wet just to carry on with the prank, right?

ydbM8Et.jpg

God damnit. All right, so here's a picture of nice, snowy land... What the hell, dude? Seriously?

Cf64r7r.jpg

• Like 4

What's with all the glowy characters?

^I think Bendu is playing MP and those are other players.

Exactly. Basically those different colors represent different covenants, or factions in the game. The red ones are invaders, trying to kill the "Host of Embers". The blue ones are protecting the "Host of Embers" either by killing the invader or helping the player to reach the boss fight. The yellow and white ones are just for some co-op there. They help the "Host of Embers" to beat the boss. The purple one is supposed to be a mad phantom, bringing chaos into the world of the "Host of Embers", but a lot of people play them like normal red invaders. After fulfilling your task you get an item, allowing you to rank up in your covenant and getting new spells/rings/weapons/shields.

This god damn Support guy failed the same short zipline to safety over 5 times while everyone else aced it on their first attempt. He's lucky that his part of the facility doesn't see that many patrols

I should just start calling him Twig-Arms for his lack of upper body strength. Pick up the pace, Twiggie!

3goJMMx.jpg

Edited by Nordicus
  • Like 1

Buy him an upgrade so he doesn't fall off any more, at least until such a time when you no longer need zip lines and simply blast your way through everything. ;)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.