Working my way through my FO Paladin build and I was thinking of changing it up at level 9. What do you guys think of Deprive the Unworthy? Is it still an auto hit? No save? Does is it still cheese immunities from dragons? Was that ever fixed? I just think it actually thematically goes well with the FO as canceling buffs will make my team more accurate. I would be skipping Reviving Exhortation.

Have gun will travel.

I think it has a roll to save now, it is not automatic.  It is great against certain enemies(lagufaeth broodmother, llengrath) but most encounters will not require it as only some enemies have buffs.  

• Like 1

I'd grab Reinforcing Exhortation, two uses per encounter of +25 deflection is pretty useful. I never grab the Reviving Exhortation and I hardly ever have a KO and if needed I can just use the Chanter, a scroll or St. Redeemer sword.

My current playthrough I did not take Liberating Exhortation and I have not missed it. I'm not even using the four rings of Supress Affliction or whatever they're called.

• Like 1

Ya for my Darcozzi FO accuracy build I take liberating but use it as a + 10 ACC buff it's essential to the build. I will say that reviving has a huge range and is instant unlike scrolls.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.